1 Year of doing nothing....

Adam

During my senior year of High School I was  about 186 pounds right before school ended. When I was in High School I always went to the weight room, which kept me in somewhat good shape. Now I took 1 year off before I headed to college, and I gained 20+ pounds because I sat on my ass all day for Fatality  :facepalm:

As of right now I am 207 pounds, which is embarrassing for me. My goal is to get under what I weighed during high school, but I am not sure how because I never been on a serious diet before.

1 pound = 0.45359237 kilograms - Do the math people outside of USA :)

Anyway.... If anyone would like to help me out on what I should eat each day for a serious diet... (Breakfast, Lunch Dinner) that would be great!

No one is going to do that for you pal, takes to much effort. Your question gets asked so many times and it gets the same answer everytime;

look on bodybuilding websites and do your own research

im assuming its fat your wanting to lose though as losing muscle weight would seem well.. just no.

The best method for me has been man up, drop most carbs from diet and eat anything high in protein for all meals, chicken, fish, mince. Side it with salad and your good to go

on top of that encorporate some cardio into working out but you can still do fine by just sorting out your diet and then lifting properly and regularly

im not an expert but im a former lazy fat fuck so enjoy.

Work out your calorie intake for an average active day, get a gym membership and find a routine that works for you.

500~ calorie deficit at least. Eat lots of protein, low carbohydrate food.  Lean meat such as chicken and tuna. Complex carbs like brown rice, couscous, wholegrain bread. ( You want to monitor your intake of this) FRUITS AND VEGES serve you well with weight loss.

Along with your weights routine add some HIIT or a variety of cardio.  If you stick with a solid diet and routine you'll see the results.

Personal research is the best way to find out what to do and how to do it:

www.muscleandstrength.com

www.bodybuilding.com

Read articles and I'm sure people here will give answers if you ask appropriate questions.

You put on the weight over the year so don't expect it to fall off after a few weeks.

just count ur calories find ur maintenance and take anywhere between 500-1k less per day, and move more easy as tht :/

1k might be abit dramatic but just do as suggested abuv

just count ur calories find ur maintenance and take anywhere between 500-1k less per day, and move more easy as tht :/

1k might be abit dramatic but just do as suggested abuv

yea well if he spent a year doing fuck all he has nothing to lose

start off by reducing/cutting unnecessary calories like chips, lollies, soft drinks alcohol etc...

also, read articles from www.bodybuilding.com etc.. knowledge will get you far.

start off by reducing/cutting unnecessary calories like chips, lollies, soft drinks alcohol etc...

also, read articles from www.bodybuilding.com etc.. knowledge will get you far.

alcohol is never unnecessary

Got this from one of the 'gym instructors' at my gym...

*Breakfast - 1 Scoop of Optimum Nutrition Whey & 1 Scoop of Optimum Nutrition Casein & healthy cereal.(Muesli etc.)

*Mid-Morning Snack - 2-3 pieces of fruit (Banana, Apple etc.) & Handful of nuts(Almonds, Walnuts, Peanuts, Brazil Nuts and Cashews)

*Lunch - Tuna salad or Turkey Salad

*Afternoon Snack - 1 Scoop of Optimum Nutrition Whey & 1 Scoop of Optimum Nutrition Casein

*Evening Meal - Chicken & mixed vegetables (Broccoli, Cabbage, Spinach, Asparagus)

*Evening Snack - 1 Scoop of Optimum Nutrition Whey & 1 Scoop of Optimum Nutrition Casein

*Breakfast - 1 Scoop of Optimum Nutrition Whey & 1 Scoop of Optimum Nutrition Casein & healthy cereal.(Muesli etc.)

*Mid-Morning Snack - 2-3 pieces of fruit (Banana, Apple etc.) & Handful of nuts(Almonds, Walnuts, Peanuts, Brazil Nuts and Cashews)

*Afternoon Snack - 1 Scoop of Optimum Nutrition Whey & 1 Scoop of Optimum Nutrition Casein

*Evening Meal - Chicken & mixed vegetables (Broccoli, Cabbage, Spinach, Asparagus)

*Evening Snack - 1 Scoop of Optimum Nutrition Whey & 1 Scoop of Optimum Nutrition Casein

then nothing before bed so u can't grow yay. and he only says optimum nutrition cos thats wat he uses lol woul;dnt dare fork out on stupid branded shit lol

im assuming its fat your wanting to lose though as losing muscle weight would seem well.. just no.

The best method for me has been man up, drop most carbs from diet and eat anything high in protein for all meals, chicken, fish, mince. Side it with salad and your good to go

on top of that encorporate some cardio into working out but you can still do fine by just sorting out your diet and then lifting properly and regularly

im not an expert but im a former lazy fat fuck so enjoy.

Some people don't care about getting jacked walli lol. They just wanna feel better about themselves, through losing weight.

Tom (Rendition)

Too much whey.

Too much whey.

u ever heard of a big or strong guy say ' too much protein'?

Too much whey.

You'll just crap out the excess protein, but if you really do drink TOO MUCH protein, you're gonna wreak havoc on your kidneys. Good luck with osteoporosis and kidney stones. Moderation is key.

Too much whey.

You'll just crap out the excess protein, but if you really do drink TOO MUCH protein, you're gonna wreak havoc on your kidneys. Good luck with osteoporosis and kidney stones. Moderation is key.

u silly boy, u think drinking protein causes skeletal cancer/wastage ROFL?