• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TJ

• Marc|Criti

• Smush

• Octavarium

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, TJ has the power to ban everyone so please cut it out.

Interesting fact:

The game Deus Ex has no twin towers in their game design. This game was released in 2000. When the developers were questioned as to why they hadn't bothered to put them in they said that it was due to a terrorist attack further back in the storyline.

Interesting fact:

The game Deus Ex has no twin towers in their game design. This game was released in 2000. When the developers were questioned as to why they hadn't bothered to put them in they said that it was due to a terrorist attack further back in the storyline.

That's actually really sketchy... WTF

Interesting fact:

fucking nostradamus right there i tell ya

Yes, I understand that. But the problem lies when people start trolling these kinds of threads. This thread really was meant for those who remembered where they were or how they were related to it. It's just disrespectful.

i meant no disrespect, just that i find it sad that you try making the whole world sad about your 3k ppl when you killed 120k in retaliation, and way worse tragedies happen all the time and are never remembered (to sum it up really fast)

I have just as much, if not more compassion towards the people that died in various nature disasters, wars, terrorist acts etc the last 10 years as i do for the victims of 9/11.

whats wrong here is that some people seem to not regard the lives of anyone on the planet worth mourning over, unless ofc its american lives, then the entire world should be extra sad because apparently these people are more worth than the rest of us.

thousands of people die everyday, that most of the before mentioned people dont give a flying fk about, but when someone in your country dies, the rest of the world has to care for you or they are heartless?

ps whoever banned Criti, you completely misunderstood his words and banning him was wrong.

You are using sketchy to mean suspicious correct?

Are you trying to say the game developers of Deus Ex are actually terrorists? What are you trying to say?

Deus Ex worth a buy?

Also - Criti are banzor :mellow:

I have just as much, if not more compassion towards the people that died in various nature disasters, wars, terrorist acts etc the last 10 years as i do for the victims of 9/11.

whats wrong here is that some people seem to not regard the lives of anyone on the planet worth mourning over, unless ofc its american lives, then the entire world should be extra sad because apparently these people are more worth than the rest of us.

thousands of people die everyday, that most of the before mentioned people dont give a flying fk about, but when someone in your country dies, the rest of the world has to care for you or they are heartless?

ps whoever banned Criti, you completely misunderstood his words and banning him was wrong.

Most Americans (like myself) aslo feel compassion towards others whom die in other countries. To say we don't is false, esp when we try so hard to help countries like africa and such.

And lol, don't worry probably just a temp. But well deserved. I told you guys to stop.

Edit

Fun while it lasted.

Most Americans (like myself) aslo feel compassion towards others whom die in other countries. To say we don't is false, esp when we try so hard to help countries like africa and such.

And lol, don't worry probably just a temp. But well deserved. I told you guys to stop.

Edit

Fun while it lasted.

well if selling weapons and installing dictatorships is compassion, you guys sure are nice to the rest of the world!

Edit

Fun while it lasted.

well if selling weapons and installing dictatorships is compassion, you guys sure are nice to the rest of the world!

You say that like we're the only ones lmao.

Alright, i'm done with this topic, and it's inhabitants. Time for a BBQ  :wow: