• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TJ

• Marc|Criti

• Smush

• Octavarium

Top Posters In This Topic

the drama around 11/9 has to stop...

the terrorists destroyed 2 towers and killed a few k ppl.

how many innocent sandniggers have died since?

remembering the actions of a few mad individuals only renews the hate against a whole population.

there are so many worse things that have happened and continue to happen, GET OVER IT

I reallly....REALLLLY dislike you...

Thousands of men women and CHILDREN died that day. You heartless french bastard.

I can't watch these videos with out crying.  :(

following 11/9 attacks,

3k innocent americans died.

100-120k innocent iraqis died.

who should we remember?

I'm not heartless. But you're brainless.

And yet your country did nothing to help iraq, and we did.

And it's our soil, in the middle of our country's biggest city, sorry if I have respect for thousands of innocent victims.

Put yourself in their shoes swine.

OH NO YOU DIDN'T

some fucked up terrorist destroys 2 buildings, killing 3k ppl. In retaliation, your country attacks Iraq, which had NOTHING to do with these attacks (not going to elaborate, you know it's true blah blah blah).

LOGIC?

why would France help you in a war everybody (including you) knew was illegitimate?

if a dog bites you, does it make it normal for you to exterminate the whole race?

now, "swine", put yourself in the shoes of a random iraqi kid (since you enjoy telling me many us KIDS died in WTC, lol...)

He didn't do shit. His family didn't do shit. Hell, even 99% of his population didn't do shit. His government, even though it's a dictatorship and does kill innocents from time to time just for fun, fights terrorism.

Then, on one glorious morning, he learns that the usa have declared war on his country. At first he doesn't understand.

First come the bombs. He luckily survived with his family. Then the US army comes in. They say they saved him from the dictatorship his people were into, but all he sees is the chaos around him. The terrorists are now in the country, it's not safe to go out, it's not safe to stay in, it's not safe to LIVE in this country.

He begins to wonder if it really was worth gaining so little freedom if it means he has to live in constant fear.

Some of his family members are dead and he wonders: when he will join them in the afterlife (unless he's an atheist but i doubt that since he's an iraqi)? will his country ever recover from this unfair war? is it this way that the usa think they will stop 10 people armed like gardeners from taking a plane and crashing it into a tower?

He would love to ask himself more of these lovely questions, but unfortunately, a bomb just exploded right next to him, in the middle of the market. He's dead.

I don't give a fuck about that iraqi kid, but i just wanted to prove that you're fucking retarded.

warnpmod.gif You do nothing but sit there and flame a topic that is an obvious sensitive topic. You have no right to sit and flame and tell people they are retarded and shouldn't feel bad because thousands of people in our own country died a brutal death to terrorism.

This topic is so sensitive and it always causes so much shit between people.  Obviously people are going to have different opinions due to their background and views on the event but try stop lashing out towards each other, you won't get anywhere trying to convince someone that they're retarded or wrong.

In my opinion 9/11 was one of the worlds darkest days, not only for the actual day but for what followed and the issues that have evolved since then.

Agreed ^

But I don't think blatant disrespect for human life, is necessary. As some have stated here.

Ye ^

Just sad to see the US government and people get into a war when the actual purpose is false.  The US government claims it's Iraqi freedom when there is obviously some underlying factors but Americans are so ignorant they think anyone with a towel around their head is a terrorist.

Agreed ^

But I don't think blatant disrespect for human life, is necessary. As some have stated here.

Ye ^

Just sad to see the US government and people get into a war when the actual purpose is false.  The US government claims it's Iraqi freedom when there is obviously some underlying factors but Americans are so ignorant they think anyone with a towel around their head is a terrorist.

That's a generalization, Especially when there are many in Britain that have some serious hatred of Iraqis/Pakistanis. We (The people of the United States of America) Were duped (By our government) into thinking we were "fixing" Iraq and Afghanistan, and fighting terrorists. When in reality all our government wanted the natural resources, located in that area... We may have helped a little, but not as much as the people intended. You can't seriously sit here and blame the people of this country for what's happened in countries such as iraq, when we have absolutely no control over our leaders/corporations.

Was a very dark day, and the events that led after that were even darker. I remember I was about to go to school and I saw it on the news. I have seen some videos where you can hear people jumping from the buildings and little splats of them hitting the ground. Makes me almost want to cry.

You don't have to be American and the most patriotic person to realize how sad of a day this was. Yes Criti the events after that are very debatable, but show some respect for the dead. I truly believe that it was terrible how they responded to the event and killed thousands of innocent people, but I also understand the grounds of which they did this.

Best of luck to anyone and everyone that lost a friend, family member, or even knew someone. Though this was a sad day it also shined a great light on the every days hero's. Hat off to the fire fighters and everyone that risked their lives.

Agreed ^

Ye ^

Just sad to see the US government and people get into a war when the actual purpose is false.  The US government claims it's Iraqi freedom when there is obviously some underlying factors but Americans are so ignorant they think anyone with a towel around their head is a terrorist.

That's a generalization, Especially when there are many in Britain that have some serious hatred of Iraqis/Pakistanis. We (The people of the United States of America) Were duped (By our government) into thinking we were "fixing" Iraq and Afghanistan, and fighting terrorists. When in reality all our government wanted the natural resources, located in that area... We may have helped a little, but not as much as the people intended. You can't seriously sit here and blame the people of this country for what's happened in countries such as iraq, when we have absolutely no control over our leaders/corporations.

we vote them in:( and re-elect them

OT: heart goes out to all those who were effected. no one deserves what happened to those people that day and the days that followed( the firefighters/other rescue losing their lives trying to save people)

Criti you're a heartless bastard. 3k, 120k, does it matter? It's innocent lives. Have some respect, I know it's hard for you especially on a gaming forum, but don't turn this into a political debate and try to justify what happened. Just stop.

seems like whenever there's a reply with more than 2 lines most of you are totally lost, SO I'LL KEEP THIS SHORT AND INSERT SMILEYS SO YOU CAN FOLLOW

• 11/9 is indeed a sad day :( :( :(, but remembering it this way only increases and renews the hate towards the middle east, who are 99.9999% innocent (except a few lame individuals :angry:)
  • you make a huge deal out of this although this was "only" 3k people o.O: this is not a lot compared to how many people died in iraq, or in any country in africa (n).
    And yet you act as if this was world's #1 tragedy and, just like the holocaust, nobody can say shit about it :ph43r:
  • I'm not heartless, I was very sad and shocked that day :(, and it took me about 2 days to actually fully understand what had happened. And I do remember where i was on 11/9 but it is TOTALLY irrelevant and dumb. :Hi:
  • I don't like the fact that your government justifies every action against the middle east as terrorist prevention. 11/9 aren't an excuse for everything that happened since. :sleep:

I don't expect anyone to reply with an intelligent answer since nobody actually reads what I write. But they still have an opinion about my posts. Ha. and they warn me for a post they don't understand :victory:

and nice one adam :D

tons of documentaries on TV bout 9/11 atm

yh i like to watch em

Seen that docu over Bin Laden's spynin America on NatGeo? Was really interesting. Also saw a reconstruction of Flight 93 yesterday, the only plane that didn't reach it's target, due to passengers fighting with the hijackers.

Also see the point in Criti's post, shouldn't have been moderated for just raising his opinion about a sensitive subject, but ok