Acne

Jon

Sigh at some of the comments

dude its just your body telling you its working. Spots/white heads/black heads are just forms of the body getting rid of the SHIT out of it.

You will /doubt it/ never not have a form of a spot at some point, just rub a bar of soap over it and then have a hot shower, will open up the pours and help vent everything out...

Every now and again have a nice hot bath/shower just to relax and unease your muscles aswell..

Sigh at some of the comments

dude its just your body telling you its working. Spots/white heads/black heads are just forms of the body getting rid of the SHIT out of it.

You will /doubt it/ never not have a form of a spot at some point, just rub a bar of soap over it and then have a hot shower, will open up the pours and help vent everything out...

Every now and again have a nice hot bath/shower just to relax and unease your muscles aswell..

You still selling 50gp massages?  :mellow:

Jim you're the man. I have found that the side I sleep on I get a bit of acne. I tried sleeping on my back for like months but just couldn't do it. I shower twice a day and one of them is always after my workout. The only thing I could blame it on is that I have drank three times a week for the past 4 months. I am on a medication in pill form right now but I don't find it working. I have little to no junk food.

Anyone know if dairy products increase chances of acne? I drink a lot of milk but I think I'm going to drink more water now.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone know if dairy products increase chances of acne? I drink a lot of milk but I think I'm going to drink more water now.

^ yes, very much so. Milk does terrible things with your hormones. It sounds to me like you've tried everything though. I guess you're just an unlucky one and will have to deal with the acne.

If you cant sleep on your back try putting a fresh towel down over your pillow every night.

^ yes, very much so. Milk does terrible things with your hormones. It sounds to me like you've tried everything though. I guess you're just an unlucky one and will have to deal with the acne.

If you cant sleep on your back try putting a fresh towel down over your pillow every night.

Buy white tee's and wear them to bed, helps prevent backne

actually yes. thanks to all the bgh (bovine growth hormone) and other products that are pumped into cattle milk is actually becoming a big problem with acne. most children love their sugary cereal and of course milk for breakfast. there is a large article i could find for you if you'd like. but the long short is that milk actually is a factor leading to more acne/earlier ages of puberty

all i drink is milk / water but i use feminin moisturisuers and shit to keep me lookin like bradley cooper.

i eat vagisil now i have 3 squeeky clean vaginas spawned around my intestines

I might try the towel over the pillow. I have new cream to reduce redness and help with scars as I used to pick them badly. I think my new diet of never having pop or chips and never milk is working  :D

My new stuff I'm using seems to be quite effective. I apply a cream twice a day to the areas needed, and also take a pill. Only thing is the cream dries up my skin so it looks all flaky so I have to apply moisturizer.

My new stuff I'm using seems to be quite effective. I apply a cream twice a day to the areas needed, and also take a pill. Only thing is the cream dries up my skin so it looks all flaky so I have to apply moisturizer.

My ex Alyssa used proactive, and it was like night and day. That shit is insane.

thrush face

• 2 weeks later...