• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ow 3 Hit

• Zero

• Down Nh Noobs

• Nick.

Lol @ Ikz analogy.

TBH, I stopped complaining about PJ'ers back whenever the first BH was created. I usually just say, dam...Pj'ed to whoever I was PKing with, and get another set from bank, and rush the PJer.

BTW;

Guy: Why did the Mother cross the road?

Me: Why was the bitch outta the kitchen in the first place?

Body_Piece, get that the fuck out of your signature. Your mother is one of the most important figures in your life, don't disrespect her, ungrateful fuck.

-Rune

BTW;

Guy: Why did the Mother cross the road?

Me: Why was the bitch outta the kitchen in the first place?

Body_Piece, get that the fuck out of your signature. Your mother is one of the most important figures in your life, don't disrespect her, ungrateful fuck.

-Rune

pree sure you ought to tell the foe member who originally posted it, i told my mom that and she laughed her ass off :P

you could try asking nicely instead of flaming though :)

^he could bt flaming easier 4 u 2 understand. Although its offensiv its quite funy XD. N i hate pjerz, stopd me from so many kos, pjerz r just pussys hu cnt fite 1 v1, no need to complain bout em, jus deal with em in a manner u c fit.

Got A Big Un

well to be honest pjers piss every1 off not because they ko u(cause they usally dont) but the act that who u were fighting usally runs

• 2 weeks later...

reason why ppl bitch is because they hate wasting their time making what they lost back its annoying

+100. man that's so true.. (for my part)

& honestly, pjers is the only reason why i got pray.. and i kinda regret it but whatever

dds_tricks

having a dm with 3 pjers lurking next to you is always fun.. its even better when its a close one and your out of food.. fuck pjers..