• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ow 3 Hit

• Zero

• Down Nh Noobs

• Nick.

It's like sex if you aren't prepared to be taken advantage of then keep out of the hot zone and stay close to your safe spot.

It's like sex if you aren't prepared to be taken advantage of then keep out of the hot zone and stay close to your safe spot.

^ pro analogy. ;)

Fucking legendary analogy Ikz lol

I can't stand PJers, it gets annoying. But the people who make like 10,000 rant topics every time someone hits them need to accept the fact that no matter where you go, you're gonna get PJed.

I get pj'd everyonce in awhile but when it happens i go  (n) and brush my self off and go to the bank get my items back on and go back to pking.. :]

Well, find better places to fight, you know where the voiders always stand, go fight on the other side of the wall, or behind the trees near the void pjer spot, that way you know if you're about to be pjed and you can prepare for it, other than that, get your hp up, makes it a lot harder to get rushed.

who cares about pjing just learn to not die click the shark lol

Often you dont get the chance to .. and i do care about pjing its annoying you can't really 1v1 now i only pk inside the actual wilderness most pjers aint old enough to know what the fuck `wilderness` is. Or just go past lvl 20 they dare not go there due to not been able to teleport  :D

L O R D E H

who cares about pjing just learn to not die click the shark lol

oo never thought of tht ill try it sometime  :nice:

OT: Even more annoying is the 1000000 topics about pjers ive seen in the public rants section...should make a pinned topic about it so the same few fags can post over and over  :beer:

Nice one ^^