• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tris

• gfdgfd

• Blitz

• DeltaPapa

Top Posters In This Topic

ur not too bovered about the jelly because by this time you already have ur pork/pastry, and when u have both pork and pastry at the same time, you can guarantee thats gonna be gone before uv had time to make any jelly m8.

but mayb when uv eaten all the pork/pastry you might make some jelly for desert

33jtitf.jpg

No bullshit flaming in this thread of awesomeness.

Thought Mike's lure was ace haha.  Boys trip to Sicily was good compared to the girl's emotional wine tour.

Was a really good episode. Probably best this season

Laughed when they was all like:

I miss jersey

I cant wait to go into karma

I want my Jersey bed back

Be funny to see their faces when they say your not allowed back lol

Laughed when Sam said Compromisation. not even a word lol

Felt sorry for mike, for first time this season, they always leave him on his own etc

Looks like next weeks episode is last in the season though :( 12 episode season, shorter then rest :(

This episode was alright, more funny parts and shit with Mike but I reckon I prefer season 3 to this season.  Season 5 will most likely be better since it will be in the states.  Probably less exciting with them being in Italy out of their element.

Pretty good episode, shame Mike is such a dickhead now, MVP were awesome in the first series.

1st series was probably my favourite tbh, they brang more girls home, it was like an every night thing, was funnier too tbh, dunno.

Decent episode, no more crying over Jianni, would have been good if Mike got knocked out though.

Is next weeks the final episode?

seems like it. But then they will do a reunion show aswell.

Haven't watched this since like episode 5 of the current season, but i'm guessing most episodes are still ronnie vs sammie, mike creeping and pauly d and vinny making 2/3 jokes a show?

Never watched the reunion shows, don't intend too.

I think so Joe, thought you said they weren't allowed it in Jersey though?

yh i was told that, may all be rumour, evidently they're going back to jersey though

Are you gay or something? All the birds look fit as fuck (exspecially nicole)

And i aint gay, but a think the men look alright for blokes aswell.

live stream link??? it wasnt on today u bell pepper. and wtf vinnie is the coolest of the lot, aside from pauly d, but then no1 is as cool as pauly d

live stream link??? it wasnt on today u bell pepper. and wtf vinnie is the coolest of the lot, aside from pauly d, but then no1 is as cool as pauly d

I MENT THROW UP A LIVESTREAM ON THE DAY CUNT