[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Party Shade Thurday

TJ

Octa couldn't come up with a valid response, so he took the time and made another account, just so he could spam on my topic. Cool story

Or perhaps, living in another timezone to you, I went to bed. How fucking retarded are you? Seriously, you are the most despised person on these forums. You're so fucking stupid, disgusting and appauling to be around that your dad raped you, then ran away because he was probably like "kid is dumb as hell." Then your brother died, probably killed himself to get away from the stupidity that is you, and now your mother is dying. Hey, what's the common denominator? It's you TJ. You lowlife wasted piece of shit. And you're not even a little bit attractive m8. I've seen more attractive down syndrome kids with facial burns. You can tell this from all the "bitches you've pulled," they're all as pretty as vomit.

fuck off. dickhead.

ouch

lololig.jpg

scaryjoe.jpg

lol2qn.jpg

tumblr_ljghukMi4Z1qiear1o1_400.jpg

85163412.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TJ

• Marc|Criti

• gfdgfd

• Octavarium

Top Posters In This Topic

Octa couldn't come up with a valid response, so he took the time and made another account, just so he could spam on my topic. Cool story

Or perhaps, living in another timezone to you, I went to bed. How fucking retarded are you? Seriously, you are the most despised person on these forums. You're so fucking stupid, disgusting and appauling to be around that your dad raped you, then ran away because he was probably like "kid is dumb as hell." Then your brother died, probably killed himself to get away from the stupidity that is you, and now your mother is dying. Hey, what's the common denominator? It's you TJ. You lowlife wasted piece of shit. And you're not even a little bit attractive m8. I've seen more attractive down syndrome kids with facial burns. You can tell this from all the "bitches you've pulled," they're all as pretty as vomit.

fuck off. dickhead.

You just went off on a random tangent lmao. "your dad raped you" "your brother died"  Wtf are you talking about? You seriously think I care if people hate me here? I've made it pretty clear that I don't. It's a runescape forums rofl. You can't even make up an actual insult that applies to me. Lets look at some of those "EPIC insults" you guys have come up with so far.

"He E-dated with Jess lolokaoaj"

"His chin is long, luluodmoftgodgo"

"He puts his cock....IN A SOCK! LMAOAOMAOAMO2U34JDSIFU3948594"

Keep um coming, I love hearing them.

And as for me not being attractive(and I am), I am yet to see a single picture of yourself, you fat fuck of a nerd (true until you post one).

So I await your response, always fun to have an argument with you.

I'm a sexy fuck, and I pull my bitches. Yourself?

OT horse has spoke

Mhm, and I'm waiting for his long and drawn out response. Probably back tracking through past convos, looking for any evidence to go against my claim of having many sex partners, and being incredibly good looking.

ppl who pull bitches irl don't go to e-dating sites, and when they get dumped they don't cry on a runescape forum

:)

Was different with Jess... You wouldn't understand

well i understand that only desperate people go to e-dating so i don't see why you're bragging here

Like I said, you wouldn't understand... Maybe if you understood the situation,

but you don't You know nothing other than what you've heard.

then enlighten me about your e-adventures!

:sleep:

8D0tTkYxfUQ

I'm not gay. I'm not e-dating you.

Your brother had aids and died. lol

My brother died in a car wreck...

I don't think I ever called you gay, or said you're E-dating me...

You're really bad at this  :facepalm:

:huh:

Getting closer to locking, when the argument is going this far south.

You asked for my pic... Can't see why you'd want this unless you wanted to edate... ew ew ew

Drive carefully.

Yup... I totally want to E-Date with you  :mellow:

Stop being a pussy.

I'm sure everyone would like to see what you REALLY look like.

Talking a bunch of shit about how I'm ugly, yet no balls to post your own picture.

Stop being so shy, and back yourself up.

hey tj, shut ur mouth

Shut the fuck up faggot, did I ask you to speak?

Still waiting octa

Sefket's probably going to lock, you might dodge the bullet.

Yeah, I have self confident issues but I'm not terribly lobsided. You have to earn it... and I don't think that will ever ever happen. Soz man, maybe someday we could be friends.

Alright next time before you talk shit about how someone looks, make it a point to show how much better looking you really are, before hand. K Thx Bai

EDIT

Locking, this is pointless now.