• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TJ

• Marc|Criti

• gfdgfd

• Octavarium

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a sexy fuck, and I pull my bitches. Yourself?

OT horse has spoke

Mhm, and I'm waiting for his long and drawn out response. Probably back tracking through past convos, looking for any evidence to go against my claim of having many sex partners, and being incredibly good looking.

ppl who pull bitches irl don't go to e-dating sites, and when they get dumped they don't cry on a runescape forum

:)

OT horse has spoke

Mhm, and I'm waiting for his long and drawn out response. Probably back tracking through past convos, looking for any evidence to go against my claim of having many sex partners, and being incredibly good looking.

ppl who pull bitches irl don't go to e-dating sites, and when they get dumped they don't cry on a runescape forum

Was different with Jess... You wouldn't understand

OT horse has spoke

well i understand that only desperate people go to e-dating so i don't see why you're bragging here

OT horse has spoke

well i understand that only desperate people go to e-dating so i don't see why you're bragging here

Like I said, you wouldn't understand... Maybe if you understood the situation,

but you don't You know nothing other than what you've heard.

OT horse has spoke

then enlighten me about your e-adventures!

OT horse has spoke

then enlighten me about your e-adventures!

You're not worth the time needed to tell the story criti.

I'm going to bed, night guys  ^_^

OT horse has spoke

ha checkmate.

Octa couldn't come up with a valid response, so he took the time and made another account, just so he could spam on my topic. Cool story

Or perhaps, living in another timezone to you, I went to bed. How fucking retarded are you? Seriously, you are the most despised person on these forums. You're so fucking stupid, disgusting and appauling to be around that your dad raped you, then ran away because he was probably like "kid is dumb as hell." Then your brother died, probably killed himself to get away from the stupidity that is you, and now your mother is dying. Hey, what's the common denominator? It's you TJ. You lowlife wasted piece of shit. And you're not even a little bit attractive m8. I've seen more attractive down syndrome kids with facial burns. You can tell this from all the "bitches you've pulled," they're all as pretty as vomit.

fuck off. dickhead.

Octa couldn't come up with a valid response, so he took the time and made another account, just so he could spam on my topic. Cool story

Or perhaps, living in another timezone to you, I went to bed. How fucking retarded are you? Seriously, you are the most despised person on these forums. You're so fucking stupid, disgusting and appauling to be around that your dad raped you, then ran away because he was probably like "kid is dumb as hell." Then your brother died, probably killed himself to get away from the stupidity that is you, and now your mother is dying. Hey, what's the common denominator? It's you TJ. You lowlife wasted piece of shit. And you're not even a little bit attractive m8. I've seen more attractive down syndrome kids with facial burns. You can tell this from all the "bitches you've pulled," they're all as pretty as vomit.

fuck off. dickhead.

ouch

fuck off. dickhead.

ouch

fuck off. dickhead.

ouch

LOL

fuck off. dickhead.

ouch

lololig.jpg

fuck off. dickhead.

ouch

lololig.jpg

fuck off. dickhead.

ouch

lololig.jpg

scaryjoe.jpg

fuck off. dickhead.

ouch

lololig.jpg

scaryjoe.jpg

fuck off. dickhead.

ouch

lololig.jpg

scaryjoe.jpg

fuck off. dickhead.

ouch

lololig.jpg

scaryjoe.jpg

lol2qn.jpg

fuck off. dickhead.

ouch

lololig.jpg

scaryjoe.jpg

lol2qn.jpg

tumblr_ljghukMi4Z1qiear1o1_400.jpg