Top Posters In This Topic

• Marc|Criti

• Blitz

• Octavarium

• Turbanator

u can wear them while u BOT

294nnyh.png

i dont get this one

I thought this would be a mature clan not like this..., I spell fine but i dont feel like spell checking just to post on fourms i have typos/yeah i do misspell words but thats only because im human, please just grow up a little and get over it...world isnt the same as 600 years ago...

also im trying to get a 360 so im going to use them for that as well, also, got the adaptors in the mail this morning :3

294nnyh.png

i dont get this one

I thought this would be a mature clan not like this..., I spell fine but i dont feel like spell checking just to post on fourms i have typos/yeah i do misspell words but thats only because im human, please just grow up a little and get over it...world isnt the same as 600 years ago...

also im trying to get a 360 so im going to use them for that as well, also, got the adaptors in the mail this morning :3

no, you're a paki

294nnyh.png

i dont get this one

no, you're a paki

sucks my birth certificate says born in inda :/

294nnyh.png

i dont get this one

no, you're a paki

idk inda, paki

294nnyh.png

i dont get this one

no, you're a paki

idk inda, paki

dude...come on... thats like the only thing i find offensive when people mistake me for a paki i hate them as much as the next white guy...

294nnyh.png

i dont get this one

no, you're a paki

idk inda, paki

dude...come on... thats like the only thing i find offensive when people mistake me for a paki i hate them as much as the next white guy...

who gives a fuck? india, pakistan......... all the same

The amount of racism on these boards the internet absolutely baffles me lol

You should be aware that most people are joking here... I hope that doesn't baffle you.

You should be aware that most people are joking here... I hope that doesn't baffle you.

get better jokes then cause this isn't funny.

how are the turtle beaches treating you

Very fucking funny then.

Obviously the internet is full of fucking racists, if I was content with the fact then I would be frequenting 4chan and everything else that comes to mind. To come here in which we hold a massive community of individuals of all different races and shit, and come in a topic to see that people are spamming incredibly racist remarks for no apparent reason other than the fact that the original poster is a Sikh is incredibly disgusting.

Shame on you.

Elven Dremor

Very fucking funny then.

Obviously the internet is full of fucking racists, if I was content with the fact then I would be frequenting 4chan and everything else that comes to mind. To come here in which we hold a massive community of individuals of all different races and shit, and come in a topic to see that people are spamming incredibly racist remarks for no apparent reason other than the fact that the original poster is a Sikh is incredibly disgusting.

Shame on you.

Agreed ;)

You get paid to wear a turban? wtf

for the bigger one yea, theres a ceremony/becoming a man thing that happens and you get LOTS of irl pixles :)

Very fucking funny then.

Shame on you.

Agreed ;)

thats why i was hoping FOE would be different, or at least have a lot more mature people, since i remember wanting to join this clan every since i made my first pure :/

get better jokes then cause this isn't funny.

how are the turtle beaches treating you

they rock so far, but had to spend another $60 on 2 adaptors and one isnt working right >.< but their worth the $130 imo :)