Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

I just went pro on FOE's ass

Turbanator

YOU FUCKING PAKI CUNT.

qj9XEsMIlfI

Take your fucking turban off you greedy fucking bastard.

I will slay you now where you fucking stand, you fucking Paki cunt!

i totally have to watch this again.

watch the full movie, s'what i'm doing.

http://megavideo.com/?v=DO4ILAVC

i saw it, got in on my hard drive, gonna watch it again 2moz

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marc|Criti

• Blitz

• Octavarium

• Turbanator

no offence but i fucking hate pakis especially ones who come our country in turbans n their fuckin dresses which hide their face disrespectful to our country

no offence but i fucking hate pakis especially ones who come our country in turbans n their fuckin dresses which hide their face disrespectful to our country

u racist

Intolerant cunt whore. Who cares what people wear? Are you the leader of what people should be wearing? That's why I love living in America, we don't give a shit. We let people do/wear what they would in their own country. (as long as it pertains to our own laws.) Fucking grow up.

And that movie sucked, watched it last year. Was not impressed.

"Hey citizens of England, please do not wear hats or hoods because this means you will stab us"

"Hey immigrants, seeing as we're scared to disrespect anybody with a different belief system you can wear whatever you want. You're no more likely to stab us than anybody else"

FUCK THAT!

"Hey, we're the British Empire and we've decided that if you really want independence you can have it. Have your country back and form your own democracy."

"Hey guys, thanks for the country back but now we have no leadership or economy because we're fucking shit people so we're going to come and infect your country."

FUCK OFF BACK HOME!!

But don't worry, America as a nation is super tolerent. Unless the people are outside of their country, then you're not tolerant at all.

Not racist, just don't like the way a lot of.. Pakistani gentlemen operate. And that thing with the World Cup, not allowed to wear my England shirt and weren't allowed flags, thank god they changed that last minute.

Intolerant cunt whore. Who cares what people wear? Are you the leader of what people should be wearing? That's why I love living in America, we don't give a shit. We let people do/wear what they would in their own country. (as long as it pertains to our own laws.) Fucking grow up.

how bout this: TEXAS

doubt they'd love to be surrounded by pakis in full robes waking them up to pray

how bout this: TEXAS

doubt they'd love to be surrounded by pakis in full robes waking them up to pray

Texas isn't the most ignorant state, Alabama is pretty bad. And I consider the northerners to be more american tbh. Most people in the south hate people of color/ different beliefs. I find that extremely ignorant, and childish.

Elven Dremor

I don't follow. How does that make him ignorant? Him not liking them doesn't make him ignorant at all. You do know what the word means, right?

I don't follow. How does that make him ignorant? Him not liking them doesn't make him ignorant at all. You do know what the word means, right?

:facepalm: Rofl... of all people....

Elven Dremor

What?

What?

Sorry but lets use lukes example, last year england world cup they tried to ban all English flags on your house and England shirts in pubs etc in our own fucking country because these immigrants who come our country claim whatever they can end up with free house might feel its racism YET they are allowed to walk around in their shit with nothing said because people are scared of racism. Its more than out of hand its a serious problem thats ruined our country don't call me intolerant when you have never seen the state they have left England in

What?

Sorry but lets use lukes example, last year england world cup they tried to ban all English flags on your house and England shirts in pubs etc in our own fucking country because these immigrants who come our country claim whatever they can end up with free house might feel its racism YET they are allowed to walk around in their shit with nothing said because people are scared of racism. Its more than out of hand its a serious problem thats ruined our country don't call me intolerant when you have never seen the state they have left England in

Your right in so many ways...Another good example showing that our current situation is fucked up is that say you are a woman and you go to an arabic country, you have to wear full body clothing, head veil and all. I personally think that if you live in England, like if you were to live somewhere in Arabia, you should have to follow dress code, even if that dress code is "no dress code". It saddens me every time I go away from the countryside into the towns and cities, and see these black ghosts floating around.

Our government has no balls at all, they are scared that if they act towards a religion that has extremists that war will brake out. But that is another matter entirely...

you ignorent fucks im SIKH

l2google pls :trollbob:

really though im from india and i moved to the states, the most forgin thing i do is wear a turban im like a boston cream donut brown on the outside but white on the inside...

What?

Your right in so many ways...Another good example showing that our current situation is fucked up is that say you are a woman and you go to an arabic country, you have to wear full body clothing, head veil and all. I personally think that if you live in England, like if you were to live somewhere in Arabia, you should have to follow dress code, even if that dress code is "no dress code". It saddens me every time I go away from the countryside into the towns and cities, and see these black ghosts floating around.

Our government has no balls at all, they are scared that if they act towards a religion that has extremists that war will brake out. But that is another matter entirely...

and all this time i wanted to move to england :'( ...

but sikhs dont really cause much problems i mean were a peaceful religion we believe everyone is our brother/sister, except for our older people who we consider our parents or grand parents

and also our life partners, and anyone younger to be our kids {treat them as we would treat our own kids/parents}

i mean idiot terrorists wear turbans to not get sunburned/dehydrated in the dessert and look at the shit its caused us sikhs everyone thinks were gana blow shit up any second but really were just like you but tanner

we even believe+ tolerate all religions were at peace with it....peoples ignorance however...has another opinion

What?

and all this time i wanted to move to england :'( ...

but sikhs dont really cause much problems i mean were a peaceful religion we believe everyone is our brother/sister, except for our older people who we consider our parents or grand parents

and also our life partners, and anyone younger to be our kids {treat them as we would treat our own kids/parents}

i mean idiot terrorists wear turbans to not get sunburned/dehydrated in the dessert and look at the shit its caused us sikhs everyone thinks were gana blow shit up any second but really were just like you but tanner

we even believe+ tolerate all religions were at peace with it....peoples ignorance however...has another opinion

want a haircut?

you ignorent fucks im SIKH

l2google pls :trollbob:

really though im from india and i moved to the states, the most forgin thing i do is wear a turban im like a boston cream donut brown on the outside but white on the inside...

You certainly spell like a foreigner. Unless jewelry makers all wear turbans these days?