• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marc|Criti

• Blitz

• Octavarium

• Turbanator

Actually, I came in here saying racist remarks knowing it would push people's buttons, the fact that he only wears a turban for money means he is either greedy or ashamed of his beliefs as to lie about his reasonings to be accepted; either of which deserve racism. Also he's a fucking idiot and triple/double posts and uses trollbob for no reason.

I am no racist.

Actually, I came in here saying racist remarks knowing it would push people's buttons, the fact that he only wears a turban for money means he is either greedy or ashamed of his beliefs as to lie about his reasonings to be accepted; either of which deserve racism. Also he's a fucking idiot and triple/double posts and uses trollbob for no reason.

I am no racist.

WOOOOOW

Listen/READ carefully this time ok?

The turban I wear in that picture/wear currently, is the thing that goes underneath a BIGGER turban, which only MEN wear, and in most cultures/religions there are a "coming of age" rituals/ceremonies, which people get CARD saying things like "Congrats!" and what not. Some people tend to give money to help you start your own life, on your OWN not living in your mum's basement, and posting remarks on other peoples beliefs that are not needed.

^This reminds me someone did an experiment that a white guy wear a turban and just walk across campus for $25, and just speak to that guy what the feeling is, of being separated from the rest of the community, it can eather make you or break you so to speak. (also thats why I played football for my highschool {rugby known in england I believe} so that I could get a sense of what its like being treated as equal's and TBH I like the whole being viewed differently its more, especially if your not a stereotypical person)

I only use trollbob because I find it humorous, as forums are a place to have fun.

Also, seeing as you started the whole clusterfudge, I'm going to go ahead and stay with my opinions about you, which are that you are indeed racist, no worries though its not your fault, you just havnt grown up with other cultures, if you have, than it is indeed your fault, as the world is not one race+culture, I mean it would be VERY boring and genetically impossible {well not really but you'l have a lot more gene related problems}.

Lets just agree to disagree and leave each other the fuck alone?

As Im pretty friendly with everyone, and I'm not here to argue about useless things...

Cheers mate.

First of all, I have my own house that I live in so I can go to university. I'm aware about turbans and ceremonies, my catholic cousin got confirmed and people also gave him cards with money in.

wait till you see me wearing the big one

ill get paid like 1.2k$ {hopefully depending on the amount of people that come} to weare one so yeah  :wow: :ph43r:

You make it seem like this is your sole purpose... financial gain from religious ceremonies, Maybe you could just get a job to help support you for future independant life like most people instead of scamming your relatives.

I've no idea why you mentioned experiments and football, it has nothing to do with "coming of age", religion, or living on your own. Regardless, foreigners are always better at sports. Just look at the English Premier League. There's like 1 English player per team.

I reread that football paragraph perhaps 100 times and I still can't understand what you're saying.

Excessive and inapropriate use of trollbob offends me. It isn't fun for me so don't do it.

I told you everybody is trolling yet you still seem to think I'm racist. That's just being silly now.

I love fudge.

First of all, I have my own house that I live in so I can go to university. I'm aware about turbans and ceremonies, my catholic cousin got confirmed and people also gave him cards with money in.

wait till you see me wearing the big one

ill get paid like 1.2k$ {hopefully depending on the amount of people that come} to weare one so yeah  :wow: :ph43r:

You make it seem like this is your sole purpose... financial gain from religious ceremonies, Maybe you could just get a job to help support you for future independant life like most people instead of scamming your relatives.

I've no idea why you mentioned experiments and football, it has nothing to do with "coming of age", religion, or living on your own. Regardless, foreigners are always better at sports. Just look at the English Premier League. There's like 1 English player per team.

I reread that football paragraph perhaps 100 times and I still can't understand what you're saying.

Excessive and inapropriate use of trollbob offends me. It isn't fun for me so don't do it.

I told you everybody is trolling yet you still seem to think I'm racist. That's just being silly now.

I love fudge.

dood i love fudge too

oh and the football thing is just something personal, yeah i shoudnt have posted it there, guess i just started venting because there are people that are that st00pid that i meet in real life, its my pet peev, it just pisses me off on how dumb people can be.

My bad about the troll bob :P

well the whole "ill get paid" sounded weird i guess, i was going to receive it in presents/gift cards {as did my cusions}, so poor choice of words on my part.

And how exctally  am i scamming my relatives?

what i mean by stoopid people

{i tired enabling idk how it works >.<}

their are people that are worse

lold at 'football [known as rugby in england]' they're not the same sport lol, we just call your football 'american football', rugby is a different sport entirely :L

lold at 'football [known as rugby in england]' they're not the same sport lol, we just call your football 'american football', rugby is a different sport entirely :L

My apologies, I knew i should of said american football, I picked that up from my french classes :/

My apologies, I knew i should of said american football, I picked that up from my french classes :/

tendulkar is the world's best hockey player

What's the cheapest you find these?

Cheapest ones you can find are probably $30, but they're incredibly useless. If you actually want something decent that works well you're better off shelling like $60-70 for the X1s.