• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cj.

• Joe

• Wigan Gamer

• SkidooosH

Top Posters In This Topic

Kiid Ownage

Hmm not for me :P, id rather watch a film on the side of the screen :) but whatever floats your boat XD

Wigan Gamer

Claymore is really good anime if you liked blood plus.

Full metal alchemist, code geass, tora dora, clannad (and clannad after story), chaos head, Zero no tsukaimi, time of eve (very slow coming out but its good), chobits, elfen lied (AMAZING! this is my favourite ever), gantz,

Some of the ones I listed are comedys rather than combat based, but I think you should give them  a go, they are pretty good.

These are some of my favourites including the ones you listed, I have seen so many its hard to remember them all, if I think of some more I will add them to the list :D watch them in subs btw :P

Chaos;Head was good, until they rushed the last three episodes

I agree with the rest of those being good, but not particularly what I think CJ is looking for(Toradora is WAY up there in my favorites ranking for slice of life. top 3 at most;I used the *palmtop* Tiger, as my avatar on several different forums.)

Also, CJ if you didn't get my reply to your pm, I asked if you watched season 2 of Code geass(no idea how the pm system works on this forum/can't tell if it sent)

edit2: also you should check out http://chartfag.wordpress.com it has a chart of all the new(and includes some old charts) and upcoming anime along with brief descriptions of them.

yea joe i read it, i watched the second season, :p it ws a rele good anime, i love animes ike that lol, really short and such a great storyline l0l

Wigan Gamer

that was fast haha :D

what u rekon of it ? :P, I started watching it again last few days, up to episode 9 I think :) Never gets old.

Btw my fast reply is because I have no life  B)

i know you've gotten alot of suggestions, but if you want an anime alot like bleach/naruto then you should check out D. Gray Man. it's like both of those but instead of shinigami/ninja's it's excorcists(sounds creepy but they're like shinigami basically)

i know you've gotten alot of suggestions, but if you want an anime alot like bleach/naruto then you should check out D. Gray Man. it's like both of those but instead of shinigami/ninja's it's excorcists(sounds creepy but they're like shinigami basically)

that sounds sooooooo      oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nerdish.

FLCL(only 6 episodes but was amazing). Can't remember the names but i used to know the names of some other good ones that were about like football n stuff. If you want i can find it

that sounds sooooooo       oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nerdish.

you're in an anime thread  :mellow:

Wigan Gamer

Every one has a little nerd in them :) Besides I dont regard anime as nerdish, it is just a rare taste in people in western cultures... people who dont watch are missing out :)

wow u fags naruto is so fucking homosexual.

Wolf's Rain, Elfen Lied, and ofc. DBZ =D

edit: OH yer holy shit berniej desert punk is fuckin funny as ay lol

edit2: oh if you manage to see past the emo-fagness of Evangelion the story will fux with ur mindz.

holy shit i jsut finsihed watching Neon Genesis Evangelion and omfg im so so so so confused explain pls?? holy shit tho its like 10 episodes of depression

Every one has a little nerd in them :) Besides I dont regard anime as nerdish, it is just a rare taste in people in western cultures... people who dont watch are missing out :)

lol yeah not everyone likes it, i like it so much cuz i grew up watching Toonami haha