[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Anime?

Cj.

okay so while training i normaly watch anime's, i love anime lol, but yes, so far iv watched, naruto, naruto shippuden, bleach, deathnote, blood+, can you guys suggest any other anime that i might like please  :blush: :D!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cj.

• Joe

• Wigan Gamer

• SkidooosH

Top Posters In This Topic

Naruto and Bleach are good i haven't watched all the episodes tho :s

i dont really know any others unless you like yu gi oh, pokemon or dragonball z

i could probably recommend you some... if you give me some genres... Shounen, Slice of Life, Satire, Action, Mecha, old, new... pretty much anything I'd be willing to wager I've watched the most series/am the biggest Anime nerd out of anyone who has browsed foe website...

Edit:for now http://Joe.project-exist.com/image/a/recommendations.jpg

if you can name it, chances are I've seen it(although that's not really the point of the thread, it's more of the reverse; I name it you see it)

i could probably recommend you some... if you give me some genres... Shounen, Slice of Life, Satire, Action, Mecha, old, new... pretty much anything I'd be willing to wager I've watched the most series/am the biggest Anime nerd out of anyone who has browsed foe website...

Edit:for now http://Joe.project-exist.com/image/a/recommendations.jpg

if you can name it, chances are I've seen it(although that's not really the point of the thread, it's more of the reverse; I name it you see it)

anything like blood+, deathnote, etc, something with a really clever story line.

Currently re-watching all old Dragonball episodes.

I loved Tokyo Tribe ( hiphop Anime tbh ), Death Note, Ergo Proxy and my favorite of all time Desert Punk < so fucking hilarious and dope ass show!

wow u fags naruto is so fucking homosexual.

Wolf's Rain, Elfen Lied, and ofc. DBZ =D

edit: OH yer holy shit berniej desert punk is fuckin funny as ay lol

edit2: oh if you manage to see past the emo-fagness of Evangelion the story will fux with ur mindz.

wow u fags naruto is so fucking homosexual.

Wolf's Rain, Elfen Lied, and ofc. DBZ =D

edit: OH yer holy shit berniej desert punk is fuckin funny as ay lol

edit2: oh if you manage to see past the emo-fagness of Evangelion the story will fux with ur mindz.

thx lol :D

if you watch Evangelion, make sure without a doubt you watch End of Evangelion as well. You'll be so confused.

in any case... Deathnote and Blood+ eh... Well Code Geass is one to watch then(although I hate the fact that it aired in america, just like DeathNote)

Bounen no Xam'd

Kuroshitsuji

Monster

Casshern SINS(this one just finished winter of this year, it's a remake of a 1970's show, storyline is slow, but interesting;set in post apocolyptic world dominated by robots.)

Darker than Black

Ghost in the shell: SAC; personally could never get into this, although I did watch the whole thing, it does have a decent storyline.

I really could name tons... but I'd probably name off all the ones I think are clever, and most other people wouldn't. so I just picked some obvious ones.

currently what i'm watching(as in they air a new episode every week or so often)...

Hayate The Combat Butler!!

Higurashi no naku koro ni rei(not every week)

Saki

Spice&Wolf2

The Melancholy of Haruhi season2(actually doesn't air every week, they put it in funny spots in between the original)

Valkyria Chronicles

and like 12 others I havent updated on my list yet.(ZSZS,QB,SB and other offstream ones)

Naruto was stupid till Shipuuden, pretty good now. Samurai Champloo or whatever was pretty good, watched it on and off on adult swim, and Samurai X/Ruroni Kenshin was fucking amazing.