• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scotty|w0rst

• o0 PK Vids

• Steroids

• Ow 3 Hit

your ownage the music was ownage the vid was ownage what can i say it was ownage! :D gratz still m8 on all the 99s im still sorry i didnt come but i fell asleep that day i was bored outta my mind  ;) but keep this up and i was wondering if you edit your on vids will you do 1 of mine when i get back out in pvp

Np I had alot of people there it's all good.

Thanks about the vid. About the editing. Depends on if i have current work of my own

Don't enter those messages in the next video and I will applaud you. It was pretty good, good risks, but the cockiness took away from it all.

People seriously read previous messages? I realize you don't like the KO messages. I stopped doing those about 4 months ago.

o0 PK Vids

nice clips, i jsut dont like how you said youre in my vid or whatver when you killed someone. stick to good fight.

Read previous messages..... I've referred to this about 5 times.

o0 PK Vids

They link to pictures on img shack or something it'd be nice if you just posted a simple link.

Sorry dude it is simple.. click on the image that you want to view... or  click "open link in new tab/window" it opens the video on Youtube.

Dont click "open image in new tab/window"

Have Uh Cry

One of the best vids I've ever seen. No lie. That was Epic.

Nice work man, can't wait til your next one with maxed stats? Have you got vids with me in there? I watched a few nice k0s ;)

Btw, talk to me ingame sometime, got something to ask you...

• 2 weeks later...
Tap U Hard

great vid bro, really liked the comboing, message didn't bother me too much ik you had good intentions, can wait to see you pk again with 99s and see a new vid xD

so hurry it up.

seriously.

Let me just start by saying it was a great video an I enjoyed it very much. Now the messages make me want to flat out say, you're a faggot. Of course I don't actually think that because I don't know you, but that's what those kind of messages make people think. They aren't cool, they don't make you look good, they have no positive effect whatsoever. I'd honestly be surprised if you felt anything good after doing them either. We all have our ideas that look cool to us I guess, but seriously please never do that again. Real men flame in their fights and type it while pking.

Now besides that, as you've stated before variety is a must. You had great usage for different weapons and combo's that was very appealing, but location is nice too. Also I noticed you had 94 mage, yet like 1 clip of you maging? Let's see some more hybrid action using magic!

In summary:

-No more messages screaming I'm a flaming faggot

-More locations

-More hybriding with magic

-Keep up the combo's and different weapons

-Great high hits

9/10. You came 1 point away from the perfect pk video. So close!!!!