[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

o0 PvP Video 1

o0 PK Vids

Hey guys so I decided it was time to edit my 1st PvP video. These are all clips from before my 99s.

Anyways so I've made 3 Solo BH vids before this. Edited using SV7. I think the Editing is fair. Any Constructive Criticism is always accept.  ;)

Currently Pking trying to get some more clips for my 2nd PvP and for FOE PvP III.

If you like anything about me, my account, or my style feel free to Subscribe. Enjoy!  B)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Video Information:

RSN: o0 i o i 00

Cmb: 69

Stats:

50 Attack

90 Strength

94 Range

94 Magic

86 HP

Length: 9:47(7:47 Without bloopers/credits)

Songs:

Killer Likes Candy - I Am Ghost

Little Girl - Death From Above 1979

Kids - MGMT

Quality Options:

Low Quality

High Quality

High Definiton(Please watch on this, Was rendered for HD viewing)

The Links:

Or

^Click on "Youtube" link that best fits how you would like to view the video. Link opens Video URL, Or Right Click "Open in New Tab"

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scotty|w0rst

• o0 PK Vids

• Steroids

• Ow 3 Hit

The songs are copy righted me thinks. ruins it lol :(

They were and i appealed it. The Audio should be back up. it is everytime i check. Try reloading?

If anyone else experiences this lemme know.

Good videos and combos but... its really annoyying how you say like my youtube name is .... or congratz you might be in my next video like it makes you look really cockey no offence.

Yep its back up bro gj, very very nice vid, loved the hits, can only imagine what your next vids hits will contain, really looking 4ward to it, soon please!

One of the best vids I've seen, ever, pretty much.

You risk a lot, with no prayer and being honour, which is great.

Only bad thing is, you're really too cocky, and you macro it, wonder how many of those people you down report you straight after, lol.

9/10.

One of the best vids I've seen, ever, pretty much.

You risk a lot, with no prayer and being honour, which is great.

Only bad thing is, you're really too cocky, and you macro it, wonder how many of those people you down report you straight after, lol.

9/10.

Ye i use to use that  as my ko message but now i use a quick chat message. and no one reported me. probably because i didnt sit there saying it over and over. just once. but ye thanks all next  vid will have more variety. bigger  hits. better ko message.  :blush:

Ill wait for the music

The music was working up to 5 hours after i uploaded.  the music was also working for like 3 hrs after i submitted my copyright claim. the clain doesn't say denied. idk why its not working. youtube problem.

A simple "gf" makes you look a lot better. Great vid though, 5/5.

Read previous replies. These clips are from awhile ago. For about the last month(all my new clips) i use a quick chat ko message. nothing fancy.

your ownage the music was ownage the vid was ownage what can i say it was ownage! :D gratz still m8 on all the 99s im still sorry i didnt come but i fell asleep that day i was bored outta my mind  ;) but keep this up and i was wondering if you edit your on vids will you do 1 of mine when i get back out in pvp

A simple "gf" makes you look a lot better. Great vid though, 5/5.

Read previous replies. These clips are from awhile ago. For about the last month(all my new clips) i use a quick chat ko message. nothing fancy.

Just watched the video, then commented on here. Oops. :O

Touche!

Don't enter those messages in the next video and I will applaud you. It was pretty good, good risks, but the cockiness took away from it all.