• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TJ

• Mester

• Octavarium

• Predator

I dont give a flying fuck about who does and who dosn't bot cuz I just finished botting 70 fishing! booyahh 30-70 since yesterday lol, all in the comfort of my sweet sweet dreams :3

I dont give a flying fuck about who does and who dosn't bot cuz I just finished botting 70 fishing! booyahh 30-70 since yesterday lol, all in the comfort of my sweet sweet dreams :3

Exactly.

Bots will always be there. Jagex i don't think realizes the amount of botters that exist. Especially when updates happen the number of online players drops so much till bots are back up. This is just a battle jagex is an epic fail at. GG jagex

so you think you could onebangme dont u..

34ryfyo.jpg

Lol we shall see bro. That gave me a good laugh though.

Pixel Pigeon

This game is a MMORPG. In order to get better you have to grind. If you don't like grinding then don't play the game. If you want better stats but don't have the time to grind then you'll just have to wait a little longer for those stats.

Botting is completely unnecessary, people are just too impatient and lazy.

If I'm playing CoD online I don't resort to aimbots to because people have faster reactions than me and I don't want to spend hours playing to get better. If I'm playing a racing game, I don't find a pro racing driver to come and do it for me because I can't be bothered to practice. If I'm watching a film and I only enjoy the action scenes, I won't fastforward all the dialogue.

I just can't see why people like to bot this game...

edit: I will say, I can understand people botting to then pk all day, for some people that is the only reason to play runescape and the only fun element of it. I can't stand people who bot just to sell accounts/sell rsgp for rl cash. It just fucks me up.

Hours and days of clicking. < Going to partys and fucking chicks.

You get naked on camera with other dudes I don't think you're fucking chicks sir.

Anyways I always find if you bot it means you're a lazy person because you aren't putting in the effort to do something yourself. Just my two cents.

70% do it because they're lazy

28% do it because they're asian goldsellers.

2% do it because they can't make money with all the bots.

• 2 weeks later...

Surely they can't do anything within the law? As when you agree to the terms and conditions it doesn't state anything about the creation and distribution of bots. Therefore you're not breaking any law.

This is kind of like an unseen rule because you are using THEIR program to create a program THEY dont want YOU to make.

Ehh... I don't think you're right about that.

But GF Jagex.