Jagex Fighting The Bots - New

Swag

Botting is just a waste of electricity or cash used on the VPS. Just merch.

You can't merch 99 agility idiot.

Isn't the point of botting to get GPs?

Otherwise it's a waste of time doing so, right?

Depends, personally i bot for stats, cash doesen't concern me.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TJ

• Mester

• Octavarium

• Predator

This game is a MMORPG. In order to get better you have to grind. If you don't like grinding then don't play the game. If you want better stats but don't have the time to grind then you'll just have to wait a little longer for those stats.

Botting is completely unnecessary, people are just too impatient and lazy.

If I'm playing CoD online I don't resort to aimbots to because people have faster reactions than me and I don't want to spend hours playing to get better. If I'm playing a racing game, I don't find a pro racing driver to come and do it for me because I can't be bothered to practice. If I'm watching a film and I only enjoy the action scenes, I won't fastforward all the dialogue.

I just can't see why people like to bot this game...

edit: I will say, I can understand people botting to then pk all day, for some people that is the only reason to play runescape and the only fun element of it. I can't stand people who bot just to sell accounts/sell rsgp for rl cash. It just fucks me up.

This game is a MMORPG. In order to get better you have to grind. If you don't like grinding then don't play the game. If you want better stats but don't have the time to grind then you'll just have to wait a little longer for those stats.

If I'm playing CoD online I don't resort to aimbots to because people have faster reactions than me and I don't want to spend hours playing to get better. If I'm playing a racing game, I don't find a pro racing driver to come and do it for me because I can't be bothered to practice. If I'm watching a film and I only enjoy the action scenes, I won't fastforward all the dialogue.

edit: I will say, I can understand people botting to then pk all day, for some people that is the only reason to play runescape and the only fun element of it. I can't stand people who bot just to sell accounts/sell rsgp for rl cash. It just fucks me up.

Hours and days of clicking. < Going to partys and fucking chicks.

Did you read the post TJ? That is grinding. It's just a different playstyle to other games. You either play 15 hours a day and get levels fast or you play a few hours a day and it takes longer.

You'll just have to go to parties and whilst you're there; not worry about runescape. If you care so much as to be worrying about gaining xp whilst at a party then you probably don't get invited to many.

Like I said, if you don't want to do something all day then do it in moderation.

Brb, playing guitar hero on expert but using a bot so I don't have to do it myself but at least I'm good at guitar hero. hahaha

I don't think you understand... I'm not about to waste my time skilling, when I have something that does it for me while i'm out. The only reason I play runescape is to pk/make gp and sell it. I could care less about anything else lul. I absolutely refuse to sit for hours, clicking... That was my past. Runescape fucked my childhood, and now i'm going to fuck it.  

:fakitye:

I don't think you understand. I'm saying you just play the game less if you feel it's getting in your way. Not get a substitute to play the game more for you. I'm not saying you HAVE to sit for hours on end clicking, (although it seems we do that on forums anyway), I'm just saying there's no need to. I didn't even mention skilling in either post.

(trying my best not to flame here but you make it extremely difficult)

I don't think you understand. I'm saying you just play the game less if you feel it's getting in your way. Not get a substitute to play the game more for you. I'm not saying you HAVE to sit for hours on end clicking, (although it seems we do that on forums anyway), I'm just saying there's no need to. I didn't even mention skilling in either post.

(trying my best not to flame here but you make it extremely difficult)

The thing is, what I have my bots do... I don't EVER WANT to do in the first place, otherwise I'd consider doing it (Like firemaking Ugh (n)). And as far as the skilling thing goes, I also mentioned gp making.

...Bottom line...If I want the skills, but don't want to do level them... Or if I want the GP, but don't want to do it, I turn on my bot. Am I being lazy for not doing it myself? No. I'd be lazy if I was doing them legit, and not going out doing something that actually matters. You can go ahead and do everything legit, more power to you. But personally I'd rather enjoy my summer outside. As long as the use of bots are accessible, I will continue to use them.

Oh yes i forgot merching gets your strength up.

Good answer.

I got it already.

oh i didnt know i could merch to 80 dung

Now you've fucked up and made it obvious that you're asslicking. Why don't you head to youtube and make a "thumbs up on my comment if you..." commentary?

That's actually incorrect... You can pay people to let you leech.

I go outside at every opportunity. It's cold, wet, windy and rainy the entire summer so far. We don't have summer in England.

I'd rather see people play games themselves no matter what the game is. I'm just mad at the mass of people that are ruining the game for me. There's always so many bots in all the places that I'm assigned for sllayer tasks, (I get bloodvelds and turoths quite a bit.) It just slows me the fuck down and I'm not pleased with that. 15+ people in one tiny spot all wearing the same generic shit, all to sell a maxed main whilst making lots of rsgp in the process. It just doesn't seem right to me, and RWT is defiantely against Jagex's terms and conditions.

I go outside at every opportunity. It's cold, wet, windy and rainy the entire summer so far. We don't have summer in England.

I'd rather see people play games themselves no matter what the game is. I'm just mad at the mass of people that are ruining the game for me. There's always so many bots in all the places that I'm assigned for sllayer tasks, (I get bloodvelds and turoths quite a bit.) It just slows me the fuck down and I'm not pleased with that. 15+ people in one tiny spot all wearing the same generic shit, all to sell a maxed main whilst making lots of rsgp in the process. It just doesn't seem right to me, and RWT is defiantely against Jagex's terms and conditions.

There's a lot of money to be made from RSGP, It's all supply and demand. If I had 200B I'm going to fucking sell it all, I'd rather have enough money to buy a lambo, than have a rich bank in some stupid game. If jagex doesn't like it, they can turn nazi mode back on and restrict trades. Jagex makes millions a year because of bots, and with the millions they are making the game better, so the coin is double sided there.

There's a lot of money to be made from RSGP, It's all supply and demand. If I had 200B I'm going to fucking sell it all, I'd rather have enough money to buy a lambo, than have a rich bank in some stupid game. If jagex doesn't like it, they can turn nazi mode back on and restrict trades. Jagex makes millions a year because of bots, and with the millions they are making the game better, so the coin is double sided there.

^ This;

I mean, fuck if i had 200B that shit would be transferred into irl cash in a fucking second.

#Keyers

Jagex makes millions a year because of bots, and with the millions they are making the game better, so the coin is double sided there.

:facepalm:

Jagex makes millions a year because of bots, and with the millions they are making the game better, so the coin is double sided there.

:facepalm:

How's that a facepalm? And nice double post?

I don't think you understand... I'm not about to waste my time skilling, when I have something that does it for me while i'm out. The only reason I play runescape is to pk/make gp and sell it. I could care less about anything else lul. I absolutely refuse to sit for hours, clicking... That was my past. Runescape fucked my childhood, and now i'm going to fuck it.  

:fakitye:

Omg, probably the best thing ive ever heard you said.

Well said.

You get naked on camera with other dudes I don't think you're fucking chicks sir.

Anyways I always find if you bot it means you're a lazy person because you aren't putting in the effort to do something yourself. Just my two cents.

You get naked on camera with other dudes I don't think you're fucking chicks sir.

Anyways I always find if you bot it means you're a lazy person because you aren't putting in the effort to do something yourself. Just my two cents.

I'm an out going guy that doesn't care what other people think. As long as people get a laugh out of it, then i'll continue to do it. And yes I am very sexually active, thank you very much...

And of course, because playing runescape isn't lazy...  :facepalm:

the bigger your beard the bigger your penis

i mean jagex aint gana win this fight, well keep coming back

only a 1k euro fine LOL bot developers/site owners make way more than that in a day...