What Would You Enjoy The Most About A Pure Pking Video?

Slicktip

tis cause everywhere else pronounced 'H' aech, you say haech otherwise words starting with 'h' can be silent

I'll remember that.

I was talking about Australians (not sure if your aus or not)

I reside in Europe.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TJ

• Adam|Note

• Benny The Leak LMAO

• Slicktip

All Note basically said was that nothing would be new and exciting and thus you can do whatever you want, and if you do a good job of it, people will like it, if you don't, people won't, and you jumped on him, take your head out of your ass and git aaat.

Arrogant moron.

All Note basically said was that nothing would be new and exciting and thus you can do whatever you want, and if you do a good job of it, people will like it, if you don't, people won't, and you jumped on him, take your head out of your ass and git aaat.

Arrogant moron.

I'm not arrogant, you just don't know me. What Note basically said, as I understood, is that Runescape is extremely addictive and sucks like cigerettes. This is obvious, and is an intelligent answer. But it wasn't what I was looking for. He also stated that it'd be hopeless to try to make a video because everything I could possibly do as a pure has been done before.

That's how I exactly took his post from my point of view. He could be having a different point of view upon posting on my thread, but I don't see his point of view. I see mine. I think you need to watch who you're calling arrogant.

Arrogant moron.

I'm not arrogant, you just don't know me. What Note basically said, as I understood, is that Runescape is extremely addictive and sucks like cigerettes. This is obvious, and is an intelligent answer. But it wasn't what I was looking for. He also stated that it'd be hopeless to try to make a video because everything I could possibly do as a pure has been done before.

That's how I exactly took his post from my point of view. He could be having a different point of view upon posting on my thread, but I don't see his point of view. I see mine. I think you need to watch who you're calling arrogant.

You've posted enough bullshit to other members of the forums on this thread, we can pretty much guess your personality.

Maybe you just want to appear quite tough, I couldn't care less though. Adam answered your question: you cannot

be original as everything on Runescape (video wise) has been done. The game is very one dimensional, there are certain things

that you can and cannot do, and the things you can do have been done and recorded. Also you said about Adam gaining e-rep

and not welcoming new members, yet you go on to strike an argument with him even though he's trying to help.

Don't expect to gain helpful answers if all you're going to do is disregard them, expect lots of flame.  :facepalm:

OT: In my opinion, out-bridding, risk, underground (not well known) good music, use of weapons in a different way,

use of new weapons (be the first one to use them in a PK video) those new bolas and vine whips seem a good start,

try them out see what you can do. Edge is boring, I go there to gain profit not for entertainment.. Good Luck.

I like pk videos when they put subliminal messages in the content of the introduction, which leaves me to decipher the puzzle for the rest of the video and usually for the rest of the night.

Benny The Leak LMAO

I like pk videos when they put subliminal messages in the content of the introduction, which leaves me to decipher the puzzle for the rest of the video and usually for the rest of the night.

example?

Arrogant moron.

You've posted enough bullshit to other members of the forums on this thread, we can pretty much guess your personality.

Maybe you just want to appear quite tough, I couldn't care less though. Adam answered your question: you cannot

be original as everything on Runescape (video wise) has been done. The game is very one dimensional, there are certain things

that you can and cannot do, and the things you can do have been done and recorded. Also you said about Adam gaining e-rep

and not welcoming new members, yet you go on to strike an argument with him even though he's trying to help.

Don't expect to gain helpful answers if all you're going to do is disregard them, expect lots of flame.  :facepalm:

OT: In my opinion, out-bridding, risk, underground (not well known) good music, use of weapons in a different way,

use of new weapons (be the first one to use them in a PK video) those new bolas and vine whips seem a good start,

try them out see what you can do. Edge is boring, I go there to gain profit not for entertainment.. Good Luck.

You can't guess somebodys personality over the internet. Everyone knows, that the average forumer is much more friendly outside of the internet.  You cannot guess my personality. Also, you still keep grinding in the argument I striked with Note, which I've already explained that I saw as a troll/attack. Thank you for taking your time to elaborate what he said though.

On the OT part, thank you, will remember.

trolololololol i wonder when this kids gonna just give and join mm

I'm not looking to join any clan. I don't take this game serious enough to not teleport. Besides, I never give in.

I don't really care about being liked.

That's a good perspective.

YOU STUPID IDIOT FUCKHEAD!

Atleast I don't on the internet, I don't spend enough time on here to care about wether you like me or not.

You can't guess somebodys personality over the internet. Everyone knows, that the average forumer is much more friendly outside of the internet.  You cannot guess my personality. Also, you still keep grinding in the argument I striked with Note, which I've already explained that I saw as a troll/attack. Thank you for taking your time to elaborate what he said though.

Because it isn't obvious enough that everything possible has been done and recorded on this game, right? You needed 2+ more people to repeat the point then spoke of intelligence lolololol.

Because it isn't obvious enough that everything possible has been done and recorded on this game, right? You needed 2+ more people to repeat the point then spoke of intelligence lolololol.

No I didn't. You just gave me a really fucking obvious answer. I wasn't asking what's been done before and what hasn't, I was asking what people like seen done in videos today. Now that you're sitting behind the screen getting a hard on because people think you're owning on these forums, congratulations, I won't take that from you. Just fuck off already, you're not going to have me whine over to some random forum board and insult foe boards because of a few persons, begging to join their clan.

Wow everyone STFU.... Stop being retarded cunts.

Give this guy some fucking advice then leave, or don't fucking post at all.

I'd like to see some really nice hits, as well as some decent editing to match.

HOW FUCKING HARD WAS THAT?! FFS

No I didn't. You just gave me a really fucking obvious answer. I wasn't asking what's been done before and what hasn't, I was asking what people like seen done in videos today. Now that you're sitting behind the screen getting a hard on because people think you're owning on these forums, congratulations, I won't take that from you. Just fuck off already, you're not going to have me whine over to some random forum board and insult foe boards because of a few persons, begging to join their clan.

If it was that obvious how come it had to be explained to you twice for you to then get it? :S

In bold I don't even.. what the fuck are you ranting about honestly?

also please stop talking to me as if these forums and this game is my life.

Logan|Ravaged

Wow everyone STFU.... Stop being retarded cunts.

Give this guy some fucking advice then leave, or don't fucking post at all.

I'd like to see some really nice hits, as well as some decent editing to match.

HOW FUCKING HARD WAS THAT?! FFS

This ^

I personally would like to see something different from all the other videos...

It's like... hybridding, hybridding, hybridding... edge... edge...edge....east drags....east....drags.......... so damn repetitive. Steel titan videos are rare these days, I think making one would be nice, especially if you kill like 4-5 people with one inventory :lol: .

The video must be epicly edited, but not overedited.

And some combos in multy on teams with a Dragon 2h would be fun I guess.

I personally would like to see something different from all the other videos...

It's like... hybridding, hybridding, hybridding... edge... edge...edge....east drags....east....drags.......... so damn repetitive. Steel titan videos are rare these days, I think making one would be nice, especially if you kill like 4-5 people with one inventory :lol: .

You never see mage bank pking anymore...