What Would You Enjoy The Most About A Pure Pking Video?

Slicktip

I'm going to make a pure PKing video. I'm maxed, and my bank is quite large.

What kind of clips would you want in a pure PKing video to make it interesting and would make people want to watch it more than once, let alone sit through it?

Thanks.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TJ

• Adam|Note

• Benny The Leak LMAO

• Slicktip

Nothing, Runescape is an addictive pit of repetition which we're all victim to.

Everything that you could do has been done before.

And foe forums is no place for intelligent answers.

Correction, the internet is no place for intelligent answers. Why? Because all ages and people with any IQ has access to it. Did that make sense?

Correction, the internet is no place for intelligent answers. Why? Because all ages and people with any IQ has access to it. Did that make sense?

Ok seeing as the internet is no place for intelligent answers i'll give a braindead one which you're obviously custom to.

get sum dds specz and barrage clipz do the hybridings and switch wepunz

B L l l T Z

Ok seeing as the internet is no place for intelligent answers i'll give a braindead one which you're obviously custom to.

lol..

That was still a intelligent answer. A retarded answer wouldn't even directed at humiliating me. But this thread isn't about intelligent or retarded answers, it's about what I should be doing in my first PK video. If there's no helpfull input you should really stop posting, you don't have to but it'd be apreciated. Laters.

:facepalm: just fuck off nao

Not a very friendly aproach. You've never been talking to me, and by one topic asking a question you're simply telling me to fuck off the forums. Now, I understand that Runescape has turned to a place where you say "sit" "gf kid" and "idiot", but Foe forums who used to be respectfull back in 2006-2007, never would have guessed. How about you fuck off my thread "nao"? It's not a flamewar, it's me asking this community a question, bye.

Benny The Leak LMAO

Why ask the community a question if we are all dis-respectful trolls.

It aint 'your' thread cause I HAS CRASHED UR SHEIT

Why ask the community a question if we are all dis-respectful trolls.

It aint 'your' thread cause I HAS CRASHED UR SHEIT

Oh god, hacker!!

i ment getting trolled

Only works when people get pissed and insult you.

M8 U DIDNT EVEN LAST 5 SEXONDS ON THESE BOARDS

This.

Fuck off you douche.

I'd rather consider you a douche, you basically browse these forums to gain e-rep instead of welcomming new people to them.

This.

Fuck off you douche.

I'd rather consider you a douche, you basically browse these forums to gain e-rep instead of welcomming new people to them.

When said person would rather hear an uneducated answer rather than a semi-intelligent one then said person should head back to 4chan or the FI boards with the rest of the brainless faggots. To be honest I don't know if you're trolling or you're just plain stupid.

Benny The Leak LMAO

This.

Fuck off you douche.

Adam your E-Rep is now. 99

v noise c= few more troll sessions and we be 200m xp

This.

Fuck off you douche.

When said person would rather hear an uneducated answer rather than a semi-intelligent one then said person should head back to 4chan or the FI boards with the rest of the brainless faggots. To be honest I don't know if you're trolling or you're just plain stupid.

Atleast you realise trolls are intelligent.

This.

Fuck off you douche.

You're far from intelligent.

This.

Fuck off you douche.

You're far from intelligent.

Now, that for a fact is an unintelligent answer. Judging someones IQ over the internet is very unintelligent in my book.

Oh, we still with the images?