• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I Meleed I

• Steroids

• TJ

• Tango_Oscar

Is Talia the girl that used to hang around Foe a year or two ago? As I'm sure it was leaked that she was actually a guy.

Is Talia the girl that used to hang around Foe a year or two ago? As I'm sure it was leaked that she was actually a guy.

no that was maya that got leaked to be a guy

Tango_Oscar

ROFL

ROFL

Uh yea... That's not maya, Taila hates runescape lol

He looks terrible lol.

and his gf has no tits and a potbelly

Its funny cuz u dont know who it is

and Yeh me to, cant stand it. its like fuck off m8

in the gym today saw this skinny cunt who thinks hes gods gift, was boxing into the mirror and kept tensing into the mirror after every set so i thought it would be lols when he was benching 20kg to ask if he needed a spotter. He didnt look pleased

Ye man, I was in the gym today and this meat head of a guy was roaring at me because I'm a little skinnier and I was like "DUDE! at least I'm trying!" and then he said "No, the gym is for big people. Go home and come back when you've bulked up."

Some people are truly retarded, you know what I mean?

Tango_Oscar

Octa you should of sparked him out!

Gym is for people looking to improve! if i see somebody skinny or fat in the gym im like GIVE IT SOME BOI!! haha, but if i see a fatty at KFC or summat, its like you fat cunt.

Toby|Doggie

Ye man, I was in the gym today and this meat head of a guy was roaring at me because I'm a little skinnier and I was like "DUDE! at least I'm trying!" and then he said "No, the gym is for big people. Go home and come back when you've bulked up."

^

I like most of the people on this topic but the concept of it is awful. If a group of goths got together and flamed people for not looking like them it would be exactly the same thing, it's almost like you're a group of little Hitlers and you're trying to create the "perfect race". Let people look how they want to look, just because you like the way YOU look doesn't mean all others should follow your standards.

Doesnt matter where you start, its where you finish  :nice:

Thats what i think to myself when im at the gym, and see juice monkeys there whose arms are unreal, where as mine are like spagetti

I like most of the people on this topic but the concept of it is awful. If a group of goths got together and flamed people for not looking like them it would be exactly the same thing, it's almost like you're a group of little Hitlers and you're trying to create the "perfect race". Let people look how they want to look, just because you like the way YOU look doesn't mean all others should follow your standards.

Very profound Toby.

I wish everybody would just be nice to everybody else.

dont know if thats directed to me but i enjoy helping out others no matter what, fat/skinny/muscular, its my job. but when theres faggots in the gym like that (last post i made) you cant help but take the piss especially cause i know him from other rl situations where hes been an absolute cunt

Very profound Toby.

more like the ramblings of a scrawny mess!

Very profound Toby.

YOU FUCKING START ON TOBY ULL GET A RUNE WARHAMMER TO THE NOSE M8

Very profound Toby.

Believe it or not, not everybody wants to be 500lbs of pure muscle. Sorry, if everybody was you the world would be even shitter.

and you will watch your mouth before I drop you off a cliff.

not every1 wants to be 500lbs of pure muscle. but no1 wants to be 100lbs of pure scrawny.

u skinny mess's would jump in front of bullets for eachother or something ?? stand down!