Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Skinny guys with topless photos on facebook

Tango_Oscar

gay

Ur the one that clicked on the thread  :trollbob:

12m

Dont play RS anymore, and 38m for a purely botted acc in a few weeks wasnt even worth that mate  :huh:

Don't play rs anymore but browsing forums online = massive massive massive xp waste..

nerd

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I Meleed I

• Steroids

• TJ

• Tango_Oscar

gay

12m

Dont play RS anymore, and 38m for a purely botted acc in a few weeks wasnt even worth that mate  :huh:

Don't play rs anymore but browsing forums online = massive massive massive xp waste..

nerd

Meh #Nicaragua scam unit breh

Tango_Oscar

gay

12m

nerd

Meh #Nicaragua scam unit breh

Hardly scammed, you got 38m for a shit acc haha, but yeh sorry i dont play anymore :s

Tango_Oscar

6Packs dont count if you're skinny

Oh so if your fat they do? Rofl tard  :facepalm:

Skinny and ripped are different haha, he meant no point in having a 6pk if ur 9stone

So much cancer in our Fitness section... Wish all these insecure virgins would piss off to some other board to discuss all the pretty, naked ladies they will never get to F**k.

Tango_Oscar

So much cancer in our Fitness section... Wish all these insecure virgins would piss off to some other board to discuss all the pretty, naked ladies they will never get to F**k.

Haha i agree soo much Meleed. Proper bad

This is my ex that i'm talking to again.  :mellow:

This is my ex that i'm talking to again.  :mellow:

Not sure why you have just told/shown me that as I was referring to the constant stream of faggots on this section that cry "gay" whenever they see another dude without a shirt on. Seeing as you aren't one of them that response was a little unnecessary.

Ohhhhhhhhhh lol. I thought you were talking about guys in foe forums in general. Wasn't paying much attention.

Sorry about the confusion.

Tango_Oscar

Lol TJ u put pics of a randomer who theres no proof that ur seeing or whatever.

Yet ur ex, was ugly as fuck rofl.

and by ugly, i mean looked like a fucking goblin

I'm not shallow, sorry. Looks aren't the only thing I look for in a woman. It's hard to find girls that actually care about you here in Seattle. Most only want money.  :cry:

The girl I posted was Talia, and she's one of my ex's. As for evidence, I don't usually keep pictures of my ex's. I find break-ups EXTREMELY hard for me to cope with, as I'm a really sensitive guy. Ridding myself of all contact and pictures makes it easier. If I come across any, i'll post them.

I'm not shallow, sorry. Looks aren't the only thing I look for in a woman. It's hard to find girls that actually care about you here in Seattle. Most only want money.   :cry:

The girl I posted was Talia, and she's one of my ex's. As for evidence, I don't usually keep pictures of my ex's. I find break-ups EXTREMELY hard for me to cope with, as I'm a really sensitive guy. Ridding myself of all contact and pictures makes it easier. If I come across any, i'll post them.

really? hadn't noticed

I'm not shallow, sorry. Looks aren't the only thing I look for in a woman. It's hard to find girls that actually care about you here in Seattle. Most only want money.   :cry:

really? hadn't noticed

Yea kind of a curse tbh...I can't help it  :unsure2:

Tango_Oscar

I'm not shallow, sorry. Looks aren't the only thing I look for in a woman. It's hard to find girls that actually care about you here in Seattle. Most only want money.   :cry:

Me and Steroids was discussing you, and I said ur a good looking guy(srs). So you can do better than that lardarse you used to go out with

Me and Steroids was discussing you, and he said ur a good looking guy(srs). So you can do better than that lardarse you used to go out with

I appreciate that, thank you.

But to be honest, at the moment all I want is someone I know I can get a long with. I've dated "good looking" girls before, and most were snobby, or money hungry. One of them MADE me take her on a 2k$ trip to Disney land; and me being the sucker I am for a pretty girl... I did it. Right now I'm talking to Talia again, so we'll see how that goes, I'll keep you guys updated.

Dont end up like that incomparable guy though mate  :lol:

Right... well lets stop talking about me, and start talking about those wanna be shirtless skinnys lol

Tango_Oscar

Dont end up like that incomparable guy though mate  :lol:

Right... well lets stop talking about me, and start talking about those wanna be shirtless skinnys lol

Rofl. i hate the fuck out of them!

Dont end up like that incomparable guy though mate  :lol:

Rofl. i hate the fuck out of them!