[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

the REAL MAN FOOTBALL

Scotty|w0rst

Actually you have no idea what football is. The entire sport is in the name, foot and ball.

The entire rest of the world calls football "football" and you seem to call it soccer then correct everybody else.

... :facepalm: If i invented AF i would have called it pummel, or something else. Just because i'm american, doesn't mean I approve of the name. derp

EDIT: My entire side of my dads family is british, and all speak with an english accent. And my moms side speaks with irish accents. So i'm not american by choice :P

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• d72

• TJ

• Adam|Note

• Octavarium

Top Posters In This Topic

You act like you approve of it...

I'm going to call it soccer as the word has no real correlation to anything.

What else am I suppose to call it... I mean mean seriously, stop it.

Typical

Somebody posts a thread about Football and all the fucking trolls come out and start bashing it.

These forums fucking blow.

You're kidding me right? When the thread is named "real man football" then the thread is obviously a troll from the start. It shouldn't even be called "football", it should be called "safe rugby" because rugby is the real mans sport. Anyone can look big in pads, I played O-line for nearly 2 years and I saw people go from scrawny to big by simply putting on pads.

2qna849.png

You have no idea what football is... They are completely different sports retard. I dare you to come to america, and join a team.

Puhhlease, did you not read my post? I played nearly 2 years on O-Line for the jr team of London. If i'd continued i'd be in a premier division team now and one away from competeing against the whole of Europe. I've always felt that Rugby is a more manly sport (which it is), even while I was playing.

m8 all stfu im a fucking cage fighter irl ive beaten up brok lesnar and choi hong man at the same time son and i say rugby and amerikan footbal r both pussy sports COME @ ME BRO

m8 all stfu im a fucking cage fighter irl ive beaten up brok lesnar and choi hong man at the same time son and i say rugby and amerikan footbal r both pussy sports COME @ ME BRO

That's true, compared to UFC, both rugby and AF are pussy sports.

/Thread, good work Joe

/Thread, good work Joe

m8 who said UFC im not UFC im fukin HCFF [hard cunts fiting federation] u have to be the hardest cunt int he world to fight in that, the only venue they hvae is a persons back garden with a cage made out of barbed wire and u have to fite to the deaf.

/Thread, good work Joe

m8 who said UFC im not UFC im fukin HCFF [hard cunts fiting federation] u have to be the hardest cunt int he world to fight in that, the only venue they hvae is a persons back garden with a cage made out of barbed wire and u have to fite to the deaf.

Lol @ TJ for catergorising the UFC as the whole of MMA

anyways, on topic blad, Joe is da ardest cunt out ere watch ur back

/Thread, good work Joe

Lol @ TJ for catergorising the UFC as the whole of MMA

anyways, on topic blad, Joe is da ardest cunt out ere watch ur back

I haven't watch in years, but i'll agree that the sport in general,is much more hardcore.

man dat dere UFC is the toughest mansport out dere.

footbal and rugbeh can't even compare.

I swear to God my buddies and I talk like that when we're making fun of back-country French people in Canada lol

I swear to God my buddies and I talk like that when we're making fun of back-country French people in Canada lol

well i've been taking french for 4 years .. and i am from the back country ... and I do like the ufc ...

wat u tryna say?

well i've been taking french for 4 years .. and i am from the back country ... and I do like the ufc ...

wat u tryna say?

Nothing lol, if it helps I've taken French classes since I started schooling, AND I contently follow UFC to a certain degree :p

I just lol'd irl when I read your post :D

Dat dere YooUffCee dere eh

Actually MMA is a pussy sport compared to hardcore wrestling.

e6HEVR4ThT8

Plus it's so fucking funny.

I cringed >.<

VAfopYFRpV0

HOLY BALL SACK

LYiesUXP4pQ&NR=1

Octavarium

lol, man up.

jiu jitsu is the most beautiful part of mma, arm breaks aren't really supposed to happen in sport when you do it in self defence it's quite different. There's really amazing things that you can manipulate the body to do with jiu jitsu, it's the artform of fighting.

I just pummel faces when I fight.

Although that was back in high school, I was targeted a lot by local mexican gang members...

Mostly because I fucked the leaders sister Carla, he didn't like that  :whistle:

Broke one of their noses, and a pinky in a brawl and never heard from them again.

InB4 CSB

But I will agree that MMA can be very elegant, as well as brutal.