Top Posters In This Topic

• Adam|Note

• Smush

• Octavarium

• Flex

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I still don't like Jon Jones.

Idk something about him just makes me dislike him. I mean I'm not dissing his talents, but I just don't like the guy.

WAR RAMPAGEEEEEEEEEEEe

Try and pinpoint a reason... Not only is he an exceptional fighter but he is so humble and an extremely polite, well mannered nice young man.

Everyone should be like Jon Jones.

I consider Jon Jones to be a smug twat to be honest, i'd like to see him lose to Rampage but I really doubt that'll happen. He's gonna be dominating for a real long time.

It was meant to be Lesnar vs Emilianenko but surprise surprise Fedor rejected the fight but his management claims he's "Open to face other heavyweights". -_- Honestly never seen anyone duck fights like him.

People seem to think Overeems striking is gonna secure him the win but they're forgetting Brock shrugged off a 3 minute beat down from Carwin who probably has the heaviest hands in the HW division.

Nick Diaz has been dropped from the UFC title fight against GSP. According to Dana he repeatedly missed press events and wasn't gonna risk him not showing up on fight night. Also Cesar Gracie said he hadn't seen Nick in weeks after he sneaked out the back door at one of his kids birthday party XD.

LOLOLOL, Nick ruining the biggest moment of his career.

Just watched the Cormier fight on youtube, beastly boxing. Not bothering to watch the rest yet had a real fucked up night, i'll make a post about it in TBFF later, still pretty shaken up.

Jon Jones is a good all rounder, but rampage is good on his feet good take down defense showed against Matt hammil, but am going for rampage his hungry for the money and his belt, BRING IT ON!

Fedor

is way past it. Waiting for him and overeem to lose and get destroyed in UFC.

JONES JONES JONES!!!! LET'S GO!

I want Rampage to win, seeing the press conference confirmed it Jones is a smug fucking moron. I love how Rampage is getting under his skin.

I watched the press conference. Still can't see how he is smug at all... He's humble.

Rampage is smug because he thinks he's the greatest thing to have ever lived.