PURE WARFARE

Hatton

hatton i believe you and your site and your community is one big bag of bullshit general faggotry troll festivity.

edit: me and my troll gang are looking forward to trolling you.

hatton i believe you and your site and your community is one big bag of bullshit general faggotry troll festivity.

edit: me and my troll gang are looking forward to trolling you.

^ Calm down lad. As for the clan, I wish you luck on your release and stuff. (no sarcasm)

Hatton cant lead anything  :wub:

It looks good.

All seriousness though its a good site with potential would be cool if everyone signed up. i do like pc though.

No offense to your new idea, but posting a lot of hard words is not hard, and flaming other peoples success is not hard either. P.C has been good for 3+ years, and I believe they have fine staff.

Chris (Pur3strgod)

Idk much about your ranking system but most clans don't ask and wont want to ask clans for fights every weekend.. its the wild... you hunt and kill. I think your ranking system is gonna go down =/

Idk much about your ranking system but most clans don't ask and wont want to ask clans for fights every weekend.. its the wild... you hunt and kill. I think your ranking system is gonna go down =/

It's entirely upto the clan if they want to war, unlike the RAW list, you'll be able to decline a war without the opposition seizing your rank, nor will you gain a loss from that decline. I've thought of several ways this can be a very good ranking ladder for clans and I think it will work out, it's currently being discussed in the Clan Leader forums what the rules will be and things such as that.

@mlak mlak5 - I understand and respect your views, but all I'm going to say is that other people have different opinions towards Pure Community. An opportunity came up for me to move to a "better" opportunity in my eye's, I've taken that opportunity and I hope to make the most out of it in many ways. We're only appointing staff who aren't ranked in a clan, however they must prove to have a neutral mind when it comes to heated situations involving an enemy of their clan or their clan themself.

Tom (Rendition)

Not being funny; what is the point in creating a forum like this?

If you claim you re trying to be helpful I don't believe you.

I'm just doing what I feel is best, that is trying to bring clans AND pures closer together in a place they can communicate with each other maturely (excusing the odd few who wish to not follow the rules). Yes, I am trying to be helpful as I want to help out those 'pures' out there by providing a service where they can get help, have fun and battle it out with their clans/teams and for them to enjoy it as much as possible.

I'm just doing what I feel is best, that is trying to bring clans AND pures closer together in a place they can communicate with each other maturely (excusing the odd few who wish to not follow the rules). Yes, I am trying to be helpful as I want to help out those 'pures' out there by providing a service where they can get help, have fun and battle it out with their clans/teams and for them to enjoy it as much as possible.

Pure Community is already there for all clans/pures. You said you didn't want competition, but now you're to make Pure Community sound like its garbage, and I don't appreciate that. ;)

Annihilatinq

Alright let me point some shit out here.

1)Pure Warfare is NO better than Pure Community. You already have viruses, confirmed by numerous people.

2)Your staff is NOT experienced like you say it is. You say Pure Community's staff is inexperienced but it's not. Pure Community has just hit its THIRD BIRTHDAY. I'm 100 Percent sure Pure Community staff is better than yours.

3)One of your admins, YOU, IMO have had many problems with the Pure Community in general and loyalty issues. I have worked side by side with you for quite a while, and I can say truthfully, you are NOT professional to work with. Sefket is more professional than you. You are a HORRIBLE administrator.

4)Your Clan Ranking system will fail.

5)Pure Communitys PCT3 has more than a few clans supporting it. It has MANY clans supporting it. The ones that aren't don't support it because they don't agree with the rules AMBASSADORS MADE.

6)You have NO ORIGINALITY. You stole ALL your sections from Pure Community and your ideas. You even wanted to steal the Pure Clan Tournament. I could go to your forums and pretty much match the sections up exactly with Pure Communitys.

7)You only have a website because `Karl completely BULLSHITTED Pure Community. Obviously that's not what I would want leading a good Community forum. You also stole that idea from Pure Community, along with the content we were using.

8)I know I covered this above but I'm not editing one of my points but, how can you say we are not experienced? Nick is getting active again, the FOUNDER of Pure Community? Is he not experienced enough for you? 10x more than you.

9)Alright last thing as I have stuff to do, Hatton you are going to bring that completely down. You are SOOO immature. You resorted to advertising on Pure Community and trying to steal it's staff. You spammed Sefket and did other immature things. Is that REALLY how an admin of a community is supposed to act? I don't think so.

Good day sir, I do not wish you luck because your going to fail anyway. You yourself have failed before, along with many others.