PURE WARFARE

Hatton

Before I begin, I'd like to confirm that this topic has been allowed by [Foe]Uaex_V_Jad and I do have permission to post.

Posted Image

[ Forums - Register - #PureWarfare ]

Hello there,

I'm posting this topic to make you, your clan and it's guests aware of a new fansite for pures which has recently been released! It's an extremely organized forum, with active staff who are there to make your experience as fun as possible. There are numerous features of the site aimed towards pures, including guides and our one of a kind warring system. Below is a small insight into what Pure Warfare can offer to you!

What we can offer:

Fully functional ranking system!

After a very wise suggestion from a member of our community, our founder ``Karl put in time and effort to come up with a system that no other RuneScape related website has! It's our own ranking system where clans can choose who they want to fight and how they want to fight them, the winner will become higher up in the rankings depending on their wins/losses and the other clans on that ladders results. To visit the ranking system, please click here.

Professional staff

Our staff are some of the best we could've possibly chose! They're experienced, mature and know what they're required to do when it comes to leading a forum. They're here to keep the community a fun environment for all and most of all, give support to those whom need it. They are active, usually with atleast one staff member being on at all times so if you need to contact somebody, you will always have the opportunity to do so. They value their members highly, seeing as the members are what make the community what it is, staff are just here to make sure everything runs smooth!

Less strict rules

As people are usually complaining about rules on other forums being so strict, we've gone for the option of letting our users debate and complain about issues they feel which needs to be adressed. Any thing that is classed as 'overboard' and is too unacceptable will be removed, however the user will not be warned unless a chain of events appears. We give our members chances instead of singling them out and removing them, as it's a forum for all.

Thanks for reading this post and we hope you use Pure Warfare,

Pure Warfare Staff!

You could say that, but people say Pure Community's staff suck, have no experience when it comes to leading a forum and in general don't know how to run a forum.

Look at it this way, PC has PCT and a few clans supporting it

PW has a few clans supporting it, knowledgable administrators who know what they're doing, a website almost completed (http://www.pure-warfare.com/pw/) and a ranking system (a ladder, http://www.pure-warfare.com/ladder/). That's a pretty big advantage.

clan ranking system lol, intresting but meeh..

but yeah it looks good. besides the name which sucks.

im not sure pure community will close down so the function is converted to this new forum though.

a ranking system in an open forum for all D: ?

what is that based on? post counts? and whats the point?

but yeah it looks good. besides the name which sucks.

im not sure pure community will close down so the function is converted to this new forum though.

It's a ranking system for clans, not for things like promotions or forum access.

Pure Community has a very inactive community.

Ive never really gotten into those forums because I felt the site was poorly made and organizational skills were low.

Ive have checked this site out and will give it a try. So far so good.

Congratulations, I wish you luck on your success.

i wish you luck in your success outside of runescape and foe with the ladies my man

Briggsy Edit: AgRo, ur not funny, and dont flame my sefket.

we can only wish for you sefkitty... :/

why wouldnt u have permission? This is a public board :s u post what u want lol.

A clan can't promote his own clan on this forums even though it's a public board.

He still got permission cuz it ain't a clan but just wanted to add that.

I think you Hatton got me a whip pk long long long long time ago, like 2 years back.

What was your rsn? or what is your rsn?

why wouldnt u have permission? This is a public board :s u post what u want lol.

A clan can't promote his own clan on this forums even though it's a public board.

He still got permission cuz it ain't a clan but just wanted to add that.

I think you Hatton got me a whip pk long long long long time ago, like 2 years back.

What was your rsn? or what is your rsn?

Yeah I did lol and god knows, I've been through so many pures I can't keep a track of their names anymore lol

@Ikz - We're looking for more skins to add on and some skins to be removed. We'll sort out a custom skin or two when the forum is settled down and we've released what we're hoping to release.