• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Berniej

• Steroids

• gfdgfd

• Lat

HybridAng3l

Well ppl knew i played it.. I told them i quit but idk if they really believed and stuff.. my closest friends know i play tho and they play too so its K

Wtf, why does everyone keep saying "closet scaper" rofl, that isn't even a term. just cause Scotty used it, everyone is jumping on the bandwagon. If Scotty said "monkey balls" would everyone keep saying that?

Wtf, why does everyone keep saying "closet scaper" rofl, that isn't even a term. just cause Scotty used it, everyone is jumping on the bandwagon. If Scotty said "monkey balls" would everyone keep saying that?

I noticed lol.

I've heard people say Closet Scaper before.

I doubt they saying it because Scotty said it but on the other hand I think some people say it because they can't find the word for it so when they see Closet Scaper they use it.

it was actually my friends who introduced me to it but i quit when they did, only a year later i started playing again, i would never tell them i did, i dont play anymore though anyway :p

I doubt they saying it because Scotty said it but on the other hand I think some people say it because they can't find the word for it so when they see Closet Scaper they use it.

Yeah theyre saying it because other people in the topic said it xD

Yeah theyre saying it because other people in the topic said it xD
No u retard we say it because its been used for over a fucking year if you're new here and have never seen the term being used before then shut the fuck up and go tell ur friends u play runescape

You sir is wrong.

That term have been around for a while.

& That's like saying if someone asked a question..

Who has 20 def in the clan

Scotty: I have 20 def

Zero: I have 1 def

I'm not going to say anything that isn't true.

well i dont tell ppl but my irl mates outa school all used to play and they know i play. in skl i talk about it around ppl (my best mate in skl plays aswell). Most ppl dunno wat we say most of the time. but girls and other guys, naa, kinda closet scaper here :p

editt: MONKEY BALLS

well my gf knows i play now :)

she made an account, so she can talk to me when i dont answer the phone...

shes 33cb too XD

but nobody else knows i play really, id get stabbed if people found out as i live in a chav infested village ..