Do you tell people you play runescape?

Steroids

Personally I hate the fact that I play this game, im 17 and have wasted a lot of time on this.. I mean, think about what you could have done with the time you spend on rs, get very good test results, get hench down the gym, anything. I would'nt dream of telling my mates I play this game.

so.. do you tell people?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Berniej

• Steroids

• gfdgfd

• Lat

As I'm not an insecure faggot with judgemental arseholes for friends, yes I do. Well.. Did. I play about once-twice a week, either in early mornings or very late nights.

Anyway, I see no problem with it. I don't put Runescape before my social life, ever. So those of them that don't play it don't really give it a thought, and those who do play understand why I do/did play.

In this day and age it's normal for guys to play computer games. About 95% of males in my year in my school have an Xbox, Wii, or ps3, or a laptop/computer, so everyone can understand an addiction to a game, even girls wouldn't give it a second thought.

As I'm not an insecure faggot with judgemental arseholes for friends, yes I do. Well.. Did. I play about once-twice a week, either in early mornings or very late nights.

Anyway, I see no problem with it. I don't put Runescape before my social life, ever. So those of them that don't play it don't really give it a thought, and those who do play understand why I do/did play.

In this day and age it's normal for guys to play computer games. About 95% of males in my year in my school have an Xbox, Wii, or ps3, or a laptop/computer, so everyone can understand an addiction to a game, even girls wouldn't give it a second thought.

Key word, "School."

Key word, "School."

Should have been past-tense. I'm now out of school and all that still remains the same.
Kiid Ownage

Hell YEH! It brings the girls in like i bring the GP in o.O,

But yea close friends no i Scape but i dont see why not tell people.. i garantee they proberly play xbox, ps3 or some kind of game.. and at the end of the day runescape is a game.. just a leeter game XD

Like the 5th time this topic has been posted on this new forums? Rofl :p.

But yeah, I don't tell a lot of people except for close friends but most of them have already played so doesn't really matter :P.

None of my female friends know that I play haha ( pimp ya know :$ ) except for my girl so yeah..

Not that I'm embarrassed, if they wanna know they can know but why should I tell them? =p

Malik|Astro

My rl gf knows I play rs in fact she plays now but I don't tell my friends though some my close ones know I play though.