Kruck
Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

My new guitar and amplifier.

1nc0mp4r4bl3

Okay, if you guys really want to know everything: I haven't spoken to naomi for about 6 months and then, all of a sudden, she apologized and wanted to be friends again. I ignored it.

Since a week I am in love with a totally different girl. The sweetest, most helful girl I have ever met. So please stop going on about naomi, cause that was like half a year ago and I don't care about her at all, so do yourselves a favour and come up with something new to troll me.

Thank you. ^_^

why do you keep saying she's helpful? what does she help you with, getting over naomi1?!?!!?11

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gfdgfd

• Blitz

• 1nc0mp4r4bl3

• Octavarium

Okay, if you guys really want to know everything: I haven't spoken to naomi for about 6 months and then, all of a sudden, she apologized and wanted to be friends again. I ignored it.

Since a week I am in love with a totally different girl. The sweetest, most helful girl I have ever met. So please stop going on about naomi, cause that was like half a year ago and I don't care about her at all, so do yourselves a favour and come up with something new to troll me.

Thank you. ^_^

why do you keep saying she's helpful? what does she help you with, getting over naomi1?!?!!?11

L

O

L

Next In Line

Thank you. ^_^

1nc0mp4r4bl3

Thank you. ^_^

She helps me alot with school and is so fucking sweet. She gives compliments on things I do and encourages me to do the things I am good at, so I won't give up, ugh well I can't explain. Not worth it explaining cause I am dutch and you guys don't give a damn thing either. You'll find out once you meet a girl that really cares about you (which I really doubt will ever happen to the immature kids on this forum).

Thank you. ^_^

She helps me alot with school and is so fucking sweet. She gives compliments on things I do and encourages me to do the things I am good at, so I won't give up, ugh well I can't explain. Not worth it explaining cause I am dutch and you guys don't give a damn thing either. You'll find out once you meet a girl that really cares about you (which I really doubt will ever happen to the immature kids on this forum).

That's funny, i've been with a girl for 15 months before, my best friend is also a girl. Sounds to me from the way you describe what she does that you're friendzoned already.

1nc0mp4r4bl3

Thank you. ^_^

That's funny, i've been with a girl for 15 months before, my best friend is also a girl. Sounds to me from the way you describe what she does that you're friendzoned already.

Maybe, may be not. She's awesome nonetheless.
Next In Line

Thank you. ^_^

Yea, definitely friend zone.

1nc0mp4r4bl3

Thank you. ^_^

Yea, definitely friend zone.

Very unlikely, we both like eachother alot, it's only a matter of time and the right moment I guess.
1nc0mp4r4bl3

Pretty sweet double post there bro. Oh and it sounds like the friendzone to me, if she's even real.

Well, I dunno, we started hanging out almost everyday since a few days and we keep talking about everything. She likes my smell, gives alot of compliments and I do the same n I am trying to be as sweet as she is. She has the same interests as me, we play guitar together and laugh together.

Yes she is real. ;)

guys i can play the song Lady Gaga by the band 'Bad Romance' on the piano

I want a video of you playing it with gagesque makeup on. Please?

Toby|Doggie

Hmm, okay one more post about Naomi and I'll just lock the topic lol..

HER NAME IS NAOMI AND SHE LOVES ANTHONY!

INCOMPARABLE SAYS WHY DONT YOU LOVE ME?!

LISTEN TO MY GUITAR, SIT UPON MY KNEE

I CAN PLAY JUSTIN BIEBER, OOOH BABY!

ANTHONY WAS LIKE NAH FUCK DAT SHIT

CAME OVER TO INCOMPARABLE LIKE; "BITCH GET HIT!"

NAOMI CAME ON FORUMS AND HAD A MASSIVE NOSE

WHILE INCOMPARABLE WAS FUCKING OTHER IMAGINARY HOES!!!!!!!!11111111111

then whilst incomporable was crying to avenge seven fold,

naomi walked in and said "shutup emo", yh he got told.

"plz naomi come back to me, i can beat anthony in a guitar playing match!"

"no emo, u don't even know how to pound my snatch."

Next In Line

Pretty sweet double post there bro. Oh and it sounds like the friendzone to me, if she's even real.

Well, I dunno, we started hanging out almost everyday since a few days and we keep talking about everything. She likes my smell, gives alot of compliments and I do the same n I am trying to be as sweet as she is. She has the same interests as me, we play guitar together and laugh together.

Yes she is real. ;)

Oh lord.

1nc0mp4r4bl3

You guys are all so fucking desperate/futureless, hahaha.

Once again, grow the fuck up, if you actually still think I care about Naomi LOL.

I am in love with someone else and she likes me alot aswell.

You jealous?

Inb4shitcomments.

In love with the person who should be doing your mums job (encouraging you ect)

.... after 5 days?

rofl

I am in love with someone else and she likes me alot aswell.

Saying things like this is retarded. You've known her like 2 weeks. This initial phase of euphoria is not the same as love.

ffs, Delta you just stole my entire comment.