• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TJ

• Benny The Leak LMAO

• Maxi

• Areola

Benny The Leak LMAO

My name was given by one of my friends and it's an pretty chill name I personally think it's pretty tight

words such as "chill" and "tight" are not meant to be used unless you are a black wannabe gangster living in a 50k house sorry..

Mains name; Rambo iSpec, it speaks for it's self really. i rambo.

Pures name: Teh Combos. i combo kids with anything?

My name was given by one of my friends and it's an pretty chill name I personally think it's pretty tight

words such as "chill" and "tight" are not meant to be used unless you are a black wannabe gangster living in a 50k house sorry..

Please shut the fuck up.

Please shut the fuck up.

Yea Benny is a racist bastard...I find racists so annoying...

Please shut the fuck up.

So we're not allowed to say "haro" either? Because we're not asians?

Please shut the fuck up.

So we're not allowed to say "haro" either? Because we're not asians?

You can say whatever you want.

But there's a fine line between being funny, and being completely inappropriate; that's not crossing it.

dont be racist, your choice of terminology has nothing to do with what skin color you are.

dont be racist, your choice of terminology has nothing to do with what skin color you are.

^

Uh you dont know me at all lol,keep ur assumptions to urself.

Never post something that ignorant again