Meaning behind your runescape name

Areola

For me, an areola is the circular area around ones nipples, and I'm addicted to large ones on girls lol. Jk...kinda. I just found it funny how my name didn't get banned so I kept it. I added the dark cuz I'm black, and black areola isn't available.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TJ

• gfdgfd

• Benny The Leak LMAO

• Areola

SO you're into black chicks with big nipples?

Well not really. It just gives me the fattest boaner ever, but I'm sure it's cuz my dick is allergic to it or something lol. Jk yea I do

RSN before was "Paranoid" because I am a pretty paranoid person.

Then when the old rsns got nulled and re-released for use I grabbed Note simply because I wanted a rare-ish name that was a short word.

d72

Actual rsn used to be d72aztii7k_i, which had a big story behind it that's not worth telling any more.

But, after the RSNs became available, d72 came out shortly after and I picked it up because everybody knows me as d72 lol

d72

Actual rsn used to be d72aztii7k_i, which had a big story behind it that's not worth telling any more.

But, after the RSNs became available, d72 came out shortly after and I picked it up because everybody knows me as d72 lol

i know you as sexy nigger with a huge dick...    o.O

well i was going to be 1 def and it would be ironic if ppl feared 1 def lol

but now my rsn means im lilguy

Elven Dremor

Elven - I wanted to be a ranger, which was my first 99.

And Elves are baws.

Dremor - Got from flipping through a book of The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, which I thought it suited Elven nice.

Blitz - Came home from school one day, the day i made my RS account and in History we did The Blitz in WW2, so there ya go. And i thought it sounded cool.

Everlong(Current) - Foo Fighters song.

Octavarium is a beautiful, endearing, intreaging, inspiration, technical, musical masterpeice by Dream Theater, my favourite band.

Well I wanted Smash because I was a Gmauler, then I wanted Smosh, but they were both taken so I settled for Smush.

Then Jersey Shore came along ... and it changed its meaning, but wateva.

An Overdose cause it sounds kinda ''emo/gothic'' and it was cause a freind's name was Eating glass, and his freind Drink bleach, so it was to join the #suicide unit x)

B L l l T Z

Well a few years ago I used to be a R 4 P 1 D Z fanboy, so I kinda based my name off of that, I originally wanted my name to be B L 1 T Z but it was taken.