Who's the best freestyle rapper?

Areola

<3 Gareth

Was listening to Sweet Shop browsing this thread then you mention stig going hard over it.

UK

#1 Respek BA

-huge fucking gap-

In no order people like Sitg, Possessed, Plazma and Doc Brown

US

Nocando

Aesop

sfsAlQ8k7Vg

Go to 15:05 or watch the full battle, if you decide to judge him on his accent get the fuck outta this thread.

ahaha that was dope

Yeah, mine and walli's were both written, if you want to freestyle with me sometime hit me up

aha fasho. tbh yours was sick, but the way you said it was boring, as if you were like unsure of yourself. and you kept pausing after every stanza

I'm half jewish... asking me to have flow is like asking me to donate to charity.

Yeah, mine and walli's were both written, if you want to freestyle with me sometime hit me up

aha fasho. tbh yours was sick, but the way you said it was boring, as if you were like unsure of yourself. and you kept pausing after every stanza

I'm half jewish... asking me to have flow is like asking me to donate to charity.

haha. well if you worked on that you'd be a beast. loved your disses

K.Dot is still making mixtapes and whatnot..don't think he's signed yet

Speaking of Apathy...

Bz2DS2nTQI0

All of these guys are great freestylers and battle rappers

zWU4vtdA_4g

K.Dot is still making mixtapes and whatnot..don't think he's signed yet

Speaking of Apathy...

Bz2DS2nTQI0

All of these guys are great freestylers and battle rappers

zWU4vtdA_4g

ive seen apathy rap with army of the pharaohs, thats how i knew him. but the second video i dont know any of them lol. they sick as fuck though

Thanks... I need think I need to dumb down any dis I right though hypothetically... Like half the kids who listened to that and gave me comments said they didn't know what some of the words meant.

Thanks... I need think I need to dumb down any dis I right though hypothetically... Like half the kids who listened to that and gave me comments said they didn't know what some of the words meant.

listen to this shit

xmNXugckzCo

you kinda remind me of him in a way lol

My brother gave me a double documentary about freestyle rap and scratching.

the freestyle version is cleverly called "Freestyle", goes back to the 80's and 90's and upwards all about freestyling and cyphers etc. pretty dope shit if ur interested about this shit. I watched it 2 times already :p .

funny ass lines in there also.

OF: Cannibus is a good freestyler tho, couldn't think of a freestyle battle fast :p .

WlGuTTnC5p8

• 2 weeks later...