• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steroids

• TJ

• gfdgfd

• Jim

Oh, so you wanna play creepy skin conditions, eh?

I used to have major blisters on both of my achilles tendons, but they popped and they're just scars now. However, this picture right here's a picture of a foot condition I developed while playing hockey recently (sorry for bad lighting, but it's originally fucking green and yellow with this big burgundy dot in the middle)

2lwq26h.jpg

90umb9.jpg

And here's a few of the fucking mosquito bites that I got playing competitive outdoor hockey (determined motherfuckers went right through my underarmor like nothing apparently)

2cfbn77.jpg

That shit looks wierd, my skin comes close sometimes though lol. A lot of times when i play basketball skill tears off the bottom of my feet, i think i need Dr. Scholls lol. But seriously that shit blows, maybe i play too hard idk

went to a hotel party a couple nights ago...

i honestly don't remember taking this picture AT ALL..

2e3y15f.jpg

btw the broken fence behind me is the result from me attempting to be a drunken acrobat walking across it.. when i jumped off it completely tore out of the cement. HAHA

2e3y15f.jpg

btw the broken fence behind me is the result from me attempting to be a drunken acrobat walking across it.. when i jumped off it completely tore out of the cement. HAHA

That chick has HUGE TITS!!!

2e3y15f.jpg

yes she does, and cool fun fact, really small nipples  ;)..

2e3y15f.jpg

Exactly what I noticed when I first looked at the picture lol.

hey mike...

whats the category for this Topic?

Don't know if you saw the big cluster shit of an argument about a fat/skinny chick. My whole post like 10 pages ago was to stop that shit so I had to start banning people.

hey mike...

Don't know if you saw the big cluster shit of an argument about a fat/skinny chick. My whole post like 10 pages ago was to stop that shit so I had to start banning people.

moderate, don't dictate man..

i dont understand why we can't talk about each others pictures in here..?

as long as it isn't being hijacked or promoting flame wars we shouldn't be persecuted..

if it ain't broke, don't fix it..

pic related, my face when reading these last few posts..

2w4wk94.png

Such a Nigga

no ur a nigga

Ugh...

Hate seeing white nerds say that... :rolleyes:

Kevin(AKA Archryda v2) and his girl freind (the blonde behind him)

\/ he's the guy to the right.

hey mike...

as long as it isn't being hijacked or promoting flame wars we shouldn't be persecuted..

2w4wk94.png

A kid was being called a newfag, an idiot, a retard etc.

That is promoting flame. Read the first post, you aren't even supposed to post anything without a picture. Once one of you idiots does that and I ban you, you fucking ball your eyes out. If you don't like the rules, there's always www.mm-rs.org. I try to keep these clean so it doesn't turn into that shithole.

hey mike...

2w4wk94.png

That is promoting flame. Read the first post, you aren't even supposed to post anything without a picture. Once one of you idiots does that and I ban you, you fucking ball your eyes out. If you don't like the rules, there's always www.mm-rs.org. I try to keep these clean so it doesn't turn into that shithole.

Post a fucking IRL!

I bet i know why you won't.

Day i bought the monkey costume...

hey mike...

2w4wk94.png

promoting flame wars detected?  o.O

just find a happy medium, that's all i'm asking, and i really don't think its too much..?

hey mike...

2w4wk94.png

promoting flame wars detected?  o.O

just find a happy medium, that's all i'm asking, and i really don't think its too much..?

It's a fact so not like it's untrue.

I let you guys do your little bits of talking here and there then I delete the posts. If you guys start to flame then I ban.

If you don't like it, www.mm-rs.org , be my guest sir.

as one of the legendary few to see 0br's irl pictures i've gotta say he is by far the best looking black man with a 6(now10)pack you will ever see

now i dont want you guys making www.foe-rs.com into the new redtube because of these pictures so its better for all of us it is keeped away locked in my closet

as for my pictures hit me up and we'll tinychat ^>^

as one of the legendary few to see 0br's irl pictures i've gotta say he is by far the best looking black man with a 6(now10)pack you will ever see

now i dont want you guys making www.foe-rs.com into the new redtube because of these pictures so its better for all of us it is keeped away locked in my closet

as for my pictures hit me up and we'll tinychat ^>^

Sometimes I just don't understand what you're trying to say.

KRUCKCRUSHER #1 BRID IN FOE

those are my two best friends out in iowa..

they're both leaving for Afghanistan in like a week and a half..

gonna be gone for a full year each..

taken at their going away party..

2llybo3.jpg

excuse the faces, we're all HAMMERED drunk..

OH AND the guy in the middle is chase that one hit punches, and doesn't afraid of anything..