==Real Life Pictures==

Justin|1 PureDevil

Yeah i went back and read everything  :huh: when you  look at it from your point of view, guess your right.

Ill talk to pur3 and see if him and jim will send ya a apology or something i duno

Might aswell delete all the flame comments though, clean up everything and guess like you said, if new mems come here and got hit in the crossfire it could confuse or give them the wrong signals.

My bad  :bored:

OT

Eric, what hair style are you going to get? Cut down to a 3 or something? Leave it long  :shifty: look like a rocker more and i couldn't imagine you with short hair

i already cut it... it's not THAT short, but WAY shorter than it was lmao

4h75fn.jpg

Nice pic :p U look like David Guetta a bit bro

ive actually been told that before!  not a big fan of his, i'm more into electro/hardstyle myself...

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steroids

• TJ

• gfdgfd

• Jim

Yeah i went back and read everything  :huh: when you  look at it from your point of view, guess your right.

Ill talk to pur3 and see if him and jim will send ya a apology or something i duno

Might aswell delete all the flame comments though, clean up everything and guess like you said, if new mems come here and got hit in the crossfire it could confuse or give them the wrong signals.

OT

Eric, what hair style are you going to get? Cut down to a 3 or something? Leave it long  :shifty: look like a rocker more and i couldn't imagine you with short hair

4h75fn.jpg

ive actually been told that before!  not a big fan of his, i'm more into electro/hardstyle myself...

Same he aint 1 of my faves :p definetely a resemblence tho, evil activites and angerfist = win

OT

4h75fn.jpg

Same he aint 1 of my faves :p definetely a resemblence tho, evil activites and angerfist = win

Fuck droppin' a jewel, I'm flippin' the sacred treasure

I'll bite your motherfucking style just to make it fresher

i <3 angerfist!!

OT

4h75fn.jpg

i <3 angerfist!!

I cant stand the pressure, im sick of bitches, sick of naggin bosses bitchin while im washin dishesssssss

OT

4h75fn.jpg

i <3 angerfist!!

I cant stand the pressure, im sick of bitches, sick of naggin bosses bitchin while im washin dishesssssss

still my favorite has to be "if you hate someone in this place turn around and punch em in the fuckin face!"

IMG_1612.jpg

asfasfaf.jpg

asdsd.jpg

fasf.jpg

Blehhh

Okay I really gotta ask...

Why is ur name Nz Bloodz? :/ I don't know if u meant it as the gang or what but...

other than that nice surf pic

Gage-Nz Bloods

IMG_1612.jpg

asfasfaf.jpg

asdsd.jpg

fasf.jpg

Blehhh

Okay I really gotta ask...

Why is ur name Nz Bloodz? :/ I don't know if u meant it as the gang or what but...

other than that nice surf pic

lol i get taht alot cuz im a white skinny boy that surfs it was just like a taking the piss name and wanted something to b origional hah

Gareth l Rare

Ima do edit that haha

<3 gota love pur3  :wub: bitch is back tomorrow anyway + so ima have something for you now tj  :nice:

Oh, so you wanna play creepy skin conditions, eh?

I used to have major blisters on both of my achilles tendons, but they popped and they're just scars now. However, this picture right here's a picture of a foot condition I developed while playing hockey recently (sorry for bad lighting, but it's originally fucking green and yellow with this big burgundy dot in the middle)

2lwq26h.jpg

90umb9.jpg

And here's a few of the fucking mosquito bites that I got playing competitive outdoor hockey (determined motherfuckers went right through my underarmor like nothing apparently)

2cfbn77.jpg

:D

sup greyson

o0ukp0.jpg

Also.. triple post? Are you really that stupid? it's against forum rules to even double post.. l2forum.. Also

>can't detect Awemni's troll pic.

*Directed entirely at the person who said "Silence child molester". "My above response, "what is that suppose to mean is directed at squirrel". You're immature buddy. I ain't a child molester, you probably can't post one pic of you with a girlfriend. Listen here, I go to university, I am going to be a counselor and I'll make 100K + a year. I have a girlfriend, I have friends. I go out every weekend, besides doing 35 hours of homework a week, I play RS about 3 hours a day, everyday. I utilize a little skill called time management, it is possible to play runescape a live a normal life. My friend S spirit is a Pmod, she goes to brock as well, majoring in physics and you know what? She is damn good looking. I'd love to see your pictures, you're probably a tool.

jessandi.jpg

loveucd2.jpg

YOU GO TO BROCK?>?!??!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?! OFF CAMPUS OR ON?

I'm spazzing out because I'm going up there this weekend for a party in village court 10 :D

fucking LOLD