• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steroids

• TJ

• gfdgfd

• Jim

ripped 2 shreds. dw ull b back to a 250lb god in a few weeks because of muscle memory.

210 was the highest weight i've been. And thank you for the info you gave me on my topic btw  <3

Fuck off has someone of your physique ever been 210lbs and been in shape. If you had been you'd sure as hell not have had to make a topic in H&F asking what to do to get big "again".

ripped 2 shreds. dw ull b back to a 250lb god in a few weeks because of muscle memory.

210 was the highest weight i've been. And thank you for the info you gave me on my topic btw  <3

Fuck off has someone of your physique ever been 210lbs and been in shape. If you had been you'd sure as hell not have had to make a topic in H&F asking what to do to get big "again".

Prime example of a failed troll, trying to act tough and start shit with me.

I was 210, I was in shape, and I loved it.

You can think what you want, but you will

always full of the same old thing; SHIT.

I'm not trying to act tough or start shit i'm stating the truth, someone as vain as yourself must have some pictures of yourself "in shape at 210lb" so go ahead and post 'em brah.

I'm not trying to act tough or start shit i'm stating the truth, someone as vain as yourself must have some pictures of yourself "in shape at 210lb" so go ahead and post 'em brah.

I'll check my old myspace, that's the only place they'd be.

Also would LOVE to see what you look like big boi  :wub:

I'll check my old myspace, that's the only place they'd be.

Also would LOVE to see what you look like big boi  :wub:

If it weren't for the fact I know 2 people irl who use/used these forums then I would but i'd prefer to remain in the scapecloset like a lot of others. Sorry to disappoint.

Note is right lol, you wasnt 210 ripped to shredds.

It takes alot of effort and knowledge to be 15stone cut up and somehow you know fuck all.

not gonna troll cause it aint worth it. Just my piece

Note is right lol, you wasnt 210 ripped to shredds.

It takes alot of effort and knowledge to be 15stone cut up and somehow you know fuck all.

not gonna troll cause it aint worth it. Just my piece

I never said I was "Ripped" ffs... I was in better shape, I was a little over weight, but I was a lot bigger (muscle wise)

Guys you gotta bare in mind he has a pull up bar... Them things are nearly as powerful as creatine.

Yea okay then... I'm sorry I have a pull up bar?

Is it your fucking missions in life to try to prove me

wrong with every fucking post you make about me?

[move]

кога ќе ме остават на мира

Дали е навистина толку тешко? Вие сите изгледа

да имаат некој вид на фетиш со мене.

Се грижите за вашите самите еднаш fags.[/move]

hiya! :)

Hiya im quite new to these forums! have seen you about abit!

Anyway ill catch you around haha!!1

Bye!

Kind regards, iTango|Tom The biggest chimp in the west