==Real Life Pictures==

Justin|1 PureDevil

oohhkay there buddy

THAT BEST NOT BE AIMED AT PLEX OR ELSE I'LL FIGHT YOU IRL

see me about something then homie

i KNOW you did not just fuck with dog

Everyone fucks with dog, it's a past time funtime.

but dog and areola gonna fight irl

Areola's a huge black American, and Dog... well Dog's some white British dude who plays rs.

But only the vid will tell who will win :p

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steroids

• TJ

• gfdgfd

• Jim

oohhkay there buddy

Areola's a huge black American, and Dog... well Dog's some white British dude who plays rs.

aint nothing gonna happen, hes just one of those little white boys who hides behind his computer and takes shit and acts all hard. hes mad cuz he never got his dick licked, and mine is getting tongue kissed

oohhkay there buddy

aint nothing gonna happen, hes just one of those little white boys who hides behind his computer and takes shit and acts all hard. hes mad cuz he never got his dick licked, and mine is getting tongue kissed

You're now my new favorite person, wanna be my black friend :D?

oohhkay there buddy

this nig lookin 4 a fight!

Areola, not really, moron, I was joking, you think if I was being serious i'd say it in all caps and offer to fight you irl when you live in a different country? Get real dickhead. Fucking blacks take everything seriously, I liked you but.. shut your fucking mouth honestly. Black mess.

and @ TJ - me being white isn't a reflection of anything, you may think every black person is gonna kick your ass but not me.... me playing RS.. well.. I play maybe 4 hours in the space of a week because I bot everything, me being British - again, not seeing any relevance - I am a boxer though, that could be relevant? Not even sure why i'm even going into this, or why any of you morons went into any sort of detail over what was clearly a joke. What can I expect from a bunch of retards though.

Spittles (Old School)

Areola, not really, moron, I was joking, you think if I was being serious i'd say it in all caps and offer to fight you irl when you live in a different country? Get real dickhead. Fucking blacks take everything seriously, I liked you but.. shut your fucking mouth honestly. Black mess.

and @ TJ - me being white isn't a reflection of anything, you may think every black person is gonna kick your ass but not me.... me playing RS.. well.. I play maybe 4 hours in the space of a week because I bot everything, me being British - again, not seeing any relevance - I am a boxer though, that could be relevant? Not even sure why i'm even going into this, or why any of you morons went into any sort of detail over what was clearly a joke. What can I expect from a bunch of retards though.

Yea well I'm Vice-President of a Tap Out club at my school.. Come at me m8

Spittles (Old School)

Expected someone to react that way to me saying I was a boxer. I wasn't bragging in any sense but whatever l0l.

I'm just trying to fight people, and it's safe to say it's easier picking fights on the internet. 

oohhkay there buddy

haha fasho

lol? and what part of what i said was serious at all? besides the truth i said about you being a white kid hiding behind your computer, everything else is a joke. so you can suck these big black nuts

lol? and what part of what i said was serious at all? besides the truth i said about you being a white kid hiding behind your computer, everything else is a joke. so you can suck these big black nuts you racist ass

getting heated, i dont like  :whistle: :whistle:

a good laugh,

xaPepCVepCg&feature=feedlik

ON TOPIC

antogtl.jpg

it woudve never gone anywhere if people didnt just butt into our convo. it was just me and dog and that other dude, then all of a sudden 5 people think its about them

lol? and what part of what i said was serious at all? besides the truth i said about you being a white kid hiding behind your computer, everything else is a joke. so you can suck these big black nuts

lol? and what part of what i said was serious at all? besides the truth i said about you being a white kid hiding behind your computer, everything else is a joke. so you can suck these big black nuts you racist ass

Racist? You called me a white kid hiding behind my computer, I called you a black mess, it's on the exact same level. You fucking moron. Black people always crying racism when they do the exact same shit. Also, i'm not a 'white kid hiding behind my computer' i'm a 'white kid messing around with you' you dumb piece of shit. I'm also probably older than you, so refrain from calling me kid, son.

getting heated, i dont like  :whistle: :whistle:

a good laugh,

xaPepCVepCg&feature=feedlik

ON TOPIC

antogtl.jpg

it woudve never gone anywhere if people didnt just butt into our convo. it was just me and dog and that other dude, then all of a sudden 5 people think its about them

No it was you and TJ attempting to flame me just because I called you out in a clearly joking manor. Whatever, forget it, no harm done.

Shut up TJ, you're the biggest bellend around, you would kill your mother if it meant someone would give you some blackup in an argument you're too fucking stupid to win yourself. Grow a pair and talk for yourself you cunt. And everytime shit hits the fan you always try and shift the blame; "oh I was only joking" or "AHAHA I WAS TROLL U AAHAHA" neck yourself.

And Areola, take your tampon out and learn to take a joke.

Shut up TJ, you're the biggest bellend around, you would kill your mother if it meant someone would give you some blackup in an argument you're too fucking stupid to win yourself. Grow a pair and talk for yourself you cunt. And everytime shit hits the fan you always try and shift the blame; "oh I was only joking" or "AHAHA I WAS TROLL U AAHAHA" neck yourself.

ACTUALLY... I usually NEVER back down from a flame, I can handle 6 or more of you at a time (in my ass). Aswell as I never get support from anyone here, they usually just sit on the sidelines and watch and laugh, as back and forward flaming happens.  I've always talked for myself, and I always will you dirty, shit stained vagina. The flame was out, and now you're just trying to make it last longer. People like you  are exactly why these "Fights" persist for so long.

So stfu, kai thx

Edit, and if you respond to this, don't expect a response.

Yes, you're the bigger man here making false claims and accusations then saying the conversation is over. Wouldn't expect much more from someone with your mental capacity.

take a joke? really? was i the one crying about it? well im done here too, i had fun though.

take a joke? really? was i the one crying about it? well im done here too, i had fun though.