Need help... Having a hard time.

TJ

If you had any experiences in relationships (non-internet ones) you'd know what to do

Listen you fucking cock sucker, I've had more relationships than what you know of. Me and jessica dated for 3 month, then broke up... Big whoopty-doo. If you're going to sit here and actually flame me for having a girlfriend then you can suck my big fat cock sock. I made a topic, in hopes that someone would lend me a hand, I was really hoping i wouldn't have to deal with your kind with this. Know that i'm a sexy buff motha fucker, and I can get any girl i would ever want, and have.

Go to MM where you and you pathetic flames belong, no one wants you here.... Fucking prick.

Cunt,whore,tit,fucker,misfit,inbred,nasty vaginal leak, anal baby, piece of shit, dick sucking, cock sitting, ass hole.

If you had any experiences in relationships (non-internet ones) you'd know what to do

Listen you fucking cock sucker, I've had more relationships than what you know of. Me and jessica dated for 3 month, then broke up... Big whoopty-doo. If you're going to sit here and actually flame me for having a girlfriend then you can suck my big fat cock sock. I made a topic, in hopes that someone would lend me a hand, I was really hoping i wouldn't have to deal with your kind with this. Know that i'm a sexy buff motha fucker, and I can get any girl i would ever want, and have.

Go to MM where you and you pathetic flames belong, no one wants you here.... Fucking prick.

Cunt,whore,tit,fucker,misfit,inbred,nasty vaginal leak, anal baby, piece of shit, dick sucking, cock sitting, ass hole.

easy tiger type on youtube where should i take a girl out to for a romantic dinner maybe pizza hut.

Don't listen to these morons, cooking for your girlfriend isn't romantic at all.

It fully depends on where you live, but I recommend restaurants like TGI Friday and restaurants like those (I don't live in America, but I've been there on holiday twice and I have been to TGI Friday and other good restaurants).

Enjoy:)

ROFL

u fucking mess rofl, naomi left u cuz u think tgi fridays is romantic.

Marc|Criti

Don't listen to these morons, cooking for your girlfriend isn't romantic at all.

It fully depends on where you live, but I recommend restaurants like TGI Friday and restaurants like those (I don't live in America, but I've been there on holiday twice and I have been to TGI Friday and other good restaurants).

Enjoy:)

ROFL

u fucking mess rofl, naomi left u cuz u think tgi fridays is romantic.

i bring my chicks to KFC

Muhaha exactly wut I hoped for :trollbob:

Ur so predictable  :cute:

FUCKING MORI TROLL I WANNA KNOW WHERE TO TAKE A GIRL!!

I KNOW THESE RUNESCAPE NERDS WONT KNOW SHIT BUT FUCKING TELL ME. FFS KFC BARGAIN BUCKETS ALL ROUND

I KNOW THESE RUNESCAPE NERDS WONT KNOW SHIT BUT FUCKING TELL ME. FFS KFC BARGAIN BUCKETS ALL ROUND

RUNESCAPE :kanye:

Go to MM where you and you pathetic flames belong, no one wants you here.... Fucking prick...

Muhaha exactly wut I hoped for :trollbob:

Ur so predictable  :cute:

:csb:

cant u cook a steak, all u need is 2 steaks each. or if u cant cook just get protein shakes, decent nutritional value and only takes 1 min to prepare/consume, is she worth it though? thats what u must ask urself.

Ugh -.- Listen, it's a celebration dinner, and i wanted to surprise her with something nice.

Any restaurant + cock sock = instant romance.

Acclaimed|Jordan

I used to live in seattle. I suggest you go 2 streets down broadway on olive and belmont. There is a hole in the wall nice italian restaraunt.

lol your one of those runescape nerds u ugly mess sort your self out filthy creature.

lmao, i like how no one has posted a serious answer, coz they have proberbly never taken a bird anywhere nice, yet alone get a bird

U could make noodles bami , wraps , tortillias , nasi ,     

Maybe something English

with the amount of fucking mexicans in england now, they may aswell be english.

Clarence L.

only a couple hundred bucks! take her to a regular restaurant, and a movie. tell her to get whatever she wants with those couple hundred bucks.

U could make noodles bami , wraps , tortillias , nasi ,     

Maybe something English

with the amount of fucking mexicans in england now, they may aswell be english.

mexicans in england? what?