Need help... Having a hard time.

TJ

Alright so I want to take my girlfriend out to dinner to a nice romantic place in Seattle. But i'm having trouble finding anywhere worth going... I'd like it to be an Italian restaurant, some where we could just sit and talk while enjoying dinner.  Only got a couple hundred bucks, Does anyone know of any places? Or have a reliable source for finding such places?

If you feel like helping me at all:

-Italian

-Romantic

-Semi expensive (I have about 250$... no i will not buy ur gp)

-Semi Dim lighting

Thanks guys <3u

(YESSS I HAVE GOOGLED...)

cant u cook a steak, all u need is 2 steaks each. or if u cant cook just get protein shakes, decent nutritional value and only takes 1 min to prepare/consume, is she worth it though? thats what u must ask urself.

cant u cook a steak, all u need is 2 steaks each. or if u cant cook just get protein shakes, decent nutritional value and only takes 1 min to prepare/consume, is she worth it though? thats what u must ask urself.

Ugh -.- Listen, it's a celebration dinner, and i wanted to surprise her with something nice.

so cook for her

I can't cook... I'd hate to make something, then have it taste like shit and ruin the whole night. I want to take her out somewhere nice in seattle, then walk on the beach with her (at night  :whistle: )

Next In Line

so cook for her

I can't cook... I'd hate to make something, then have it taste like shit and ruin the whole night. I want to take her out somewhere nice in seattle, then walk on the beach with her (at night  :whistle: )

watch me tb

your willin to drop 200+ on a meal? fuck man... makin me look bad here.

sorry no help with findin a place for you thought -.-

TJ TJ TJ TJ!!

see if there's a Biaggi's in your area.. AWESOME food, great atmosphere, and you can get an appetizer + drinks + dinner and leave a nice tip and walk out spending around 200 bucks..

i think i saw a washington location on the back of the menu last time i was there, not really sure tho.. but i've taken my girl there about 3 times, she absolutely loves it.. the waiters are super professional and treat you like you're not a 20sish kid hahaha..

That's alright, thanks for tryin.

And you can ask jess, I'll do nearly anything for the girl i'm with. :nice:

That's alright, thanks for tryin.

And you can ask jess, I'll do nearly anything for the girl i'm with. :nice:

200 bucks really doesn't go too far for a NICE meal when you include wine+beer+tips ect.. the shit adds up quick.. but yea man i feel ya, gotta do anything and everything for that special girl..  :wub:

I take 'my girl' to the cinema on Orange Wednesdays because it's only £5.10. Fuck you and your $200 meal.

Oh Jim <3

OT: Tj do that thing off Mrs Doubtfire, look in your yellow pages or whatever you lot have and order all that big dinner shit, then make a candlelit dinner and boom.

Headshot.

1nc0mp4r4bl3

Don't listen to these morons, cooking for your girlfriend isn't romantic at all.

It fully depends on where you live, but I recommend restaurants like TGI Friday and restaurants like those (I don't live in America, but I've been there on holiday twice and I have been to TGI Friday and other good restaurants).

Enjoy:)

Tango_Oscar

Don't listen to these morons, cooking for your girlfriend isn't romantic at all.

It fully depends on where you live, but I recommend restaurants like TGI Friday and restaurants like those (I don't live in America, but I've been there on holiday twice and I have been to TGI Friday and other good restaurants).

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO GIVE ADVICE ON ANYTHING TO DO WITH GIRLS YOU FUCKING MUG.

OT: Cook her a meal, get come nice wine, learn how to cook.

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO GIVE ADVICE ON ANYTHING TO DO WITH GIRLS YOU FUCKING MUG.

:rofl:

Marc|Criti

bring her to a french restaurant, i can give you ideas for nice meals

italian is just pasta and pizzas, they suck