• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cal

• gfdgfd

• Blitz

• Octavarium

An irukandji.

Irukandji jellyfish (pronounced /ˌɪrəˈkændʒi/ irr-ə-kan-jee) are tiny and extremely venomous jellyfish that inhabit marine waters of Australia,[1] and which cause symptoms collectively known as Irukandji syndrome

O.O What the fuck would you do with that?

Shhhhh only time will tell.... i wana see this  :shifty:

I wana be able to teleport

then can live my dream  ^_^

Whats that, the dream to

TELEPORT TO NETHERLANDS AND SMOKE WEED WITH UR HOMIE BERNIEEEEEEJ!?!?!

OHHHH that'd be my 2nd pick^^ i've always wanted to tuck a blee with bern  :wub: :wub: :wub:

ummm i think my choice would have to be to be a billionaire, because then i mean fuck, you can have a billion more choices! then i wouldn't need to tele to bern i could just hop on my G6 likea likea G6 then i'd get supa high (with bern) likea G6..

and joe that jirafe named darren would be wonderful too  ;o

hahaha Joe you know what we all want :D.

a big fattie with my homies  :wub: .

I'd like to call it Instant Transmission though, sounds more cool then teleport  B).

3rd choice, I'd like to have the power to insta-grow a weed plant.

Winning!

Octavarium

3rd choice, I'd like to have the power to insta-grow a weed plant.

Winning!

That sounds so fucking useful.

or my dealer to actually answer the phone.

Elven Dremor

The power to do what ever I want, when ever I want.

Limitless opportunities, all-in-one package right there.

Or infinite wishes ;)

The power to do what ever I want, when ever I want.

Limitless opportunities, all-in-one package right there.

Or infinite wishes ;)

Always one int there

Scotty|w0rst

infinite money would be cool but I think I would like to have a job that I love doing so it is something I can do my life.

Have a job creating trailers for movies/video games that I will never get fired from and make at least $200,000 a year.

Adam|Spakka

the perfect woman  :embarrased:

inb4: "GET A LIFE LO0SER" or "YOU ONLY NEED YOUR RIGHT HAND HERP DURRRPPPP"

Adam|Spakka

i would like everyone to just be more chilled out about things

Stop losing 50 pence pieces up your arse and maybe i will!

The ability to control people's thoughts. Seriously the best power ever, you could achieve anything you've ever wanted; Money, women, control, etc. Every mistake you make it life could be patched up. It would be like an infinite amount of slaves.

Now thats the sort of answer i want to see, someone who actually put some thought behind it lol that would be brilliant

Marc|Criti

The ability to control people's thoughts. Seriously the best power ever, you could achieve anything you've ever wanted; Money, women, control, etc. Every mistake you make it life could be patched up. It would be like an infinite amount of slaves.

in the end you would realize that everything you got was not deserved, and nothing would satisfy you. IMO that would be fun for a few years, but not more.

tbh flying would be 1 thing i'd love more than anything (probably because i'm obsessed with freedom)

in the end you would realize that everything you got was not deserved, and nothing would satisfy you. IMO that would be fun for a few years, but not more.

tbh flying would be 1 thing i'd love more than anything (probably because i'm obsessed with freedom)

Yeah, I considered that. The thought of 'completing life' and having no more to really achieve would be quite depressing. It would be all about self-control. I'd try to use it in ways that only made my current friends/family happy and live a 'bumped up' version of my current life. I wouldn't move to a massive house in Hollywood and have 8 women satisfy me daily.

I'd probably use it to get a beautiful wife, no bills, no enemies, no real hassle or problems, yet still have to go about basic inconveniences to my day. I.e - If I was tired and wanted cigarettes I wouldn't get my next door neighbor to walk there at 2AM, I'd do that shit myself. However, if I killed someone in a car accident, I'd probably eliminate any inconveniences there.

Now thats the sort of answer i want to see, someone who actually put some thought behind it lol that would be brilliant

That's what insomnia does to you  :lol: Many nights sat awake for hours mapping my life out incase I'm ever given this power.