[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

1 Thing Only

Cal

Bit of a gay topic i know.. but if u could have anything u could imagine what would it be? simple topic but havent seen it posted before and would be interesting to see what everyones into.. Can be serious or stupid.. real or made up doesnt matter but can only be one thing.

Guarantee this will take u a lot longer to answer than u would think lol  :shifty:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cal

• gfdgfd

• Blitz

• Octavarium

A tame wolf. Who speaks. I've always liked wolves, they're like my favourite animal, but it would be quite smart to walk around town with a wolf with you so people are like 'OH SHI-' and the wolfs just talking to me like 'HAHAHA', would be fun.

Oh and for Harry Potter to never end :'(

A tame wolf. Who speaks. I've always liked wolves, they're like my favourite animal, but it would be quite smart to walk around town with a wolf with you so people are like 'OH SHI-' and the wolfs just talking to me like 'HAHAHA', would be fun.

Nice answer but he said 1 thing

harry potter or talking wolf, make your move son.

choose wisely

Nice answer but he said 1 thing

harry potter or talking wolf, make your move son.

choose wisely

talking wolf!!!!!!11

An irukandji.

Irukandji jellyfish (pronounced /ˌɪrəˈkændʒi/ irr-ə-kan-jee) are tiny and extremely venomous jellyfish that inhabit marine waters of Australia,[1] and which cause symptoms collectively known as Irukandji syndrome

O.O What the fuck would you do with that?

After thinking for ages i think id want to constantly be on that "Limitless" drug my whole life, just with no bad side effects

Gareth l Rare

An irukandji.

Irukandji jellyfish (pronounced /ˌɪrəˈkændʒi/ irr-ə-kan-jee) are tiny and extremely venomous jellyfish that inhabit marine waters of Australia,[1] and which cause symptoms collectively known as Irukandji syndrome

Shhhhh only time will tell.... i wana see this  :shifty:

I wana be able to teleport

then can live my dream  ^_^

An irukandji.

Whats that, the dream to

TELEPORT TO NETHERLANDS AND SMOKE WEED WITH UR HOMIE BERNIEEEEEEJ!?!?!

Gareth l Rare

An irukandji.

Whats that, the dream to

You realy need to stop hanging around with chris  :mellow:

An irukandji.

Whats that, the dream to

You realy need to stop hanging around with chris  :mellow:

I talk to chris maybe once a week, and then it's like 'hi how r u' 'not bad u' and the conversation is over. What i said was completely un-influenced.

Octavarium

An irukandji.

Because it's a specimin of pure beauty. Something so small yet so deadly is truly remarkable. I would add that irukandji are actually found as far North as Japan, Florida and the British Isles so watch the fuck out. I would also like a pet blue whale but I'll need to buy a whole ocean for that and I don't realisticly think I'll ever have that kind of finance.

Something that I want and is probably a lot easier to get would be a mesa/boogie mark IV head. Omg, the most glorious amplifiern you will ever hear.

unlimited money

that's what I was thinkin lol, sounds greedy but if I could get enough money to stop working forever.. I'd take it.

Money would make life lots easier.

Don't you think you'd get bored of not having anything to do though? You may think 'yeah i'd party 24/7' or something, but idk, that'd probably get boring. People need routine.

All-in exclusive journey/holiday for 2-3 years to travel to all the world's greatest places for history/geology/holiday resorts/movie places (ex. LOTR spots in New-Zealand), etc.

Don't you think you'd get bored of not having anything to do though? You may think 'yeah i'd party 24/7' or something, but idk, that'd probably get boring. People need routine.

If you have enough money you can still follow the study you'd like and just work like 10 hours a week.

If I win so much money then I'll invest it I think.

As an example I know from my mom that someone paid a hospital 2million for a radiology machine and made bank in like 2 years.

Some good answers i like Griftes.. always wanted to go to New Zealand hope i get there 1 day, and yeah i think even if i had unlimited cash id probably still work