new update is a good thing.......

zi damage zi

- They ruined the special bh/pvp rewards (pvp items/BRAWLING GLOVES(you can't get the exp you've earned anymore since you cant protect them)).

- They've ruined the whole idea behind the pvp worlds. You are supposed to skill in them, then make a kill. Autoskulling + no protecting has made this impossible.

- What the hell are prot item and smite for now? They've ruined the complete rs(not: completely ruined) of today and transformed it to a game without any logic that combines all the assets of it.

What they're doing is "restoring" all the thing that should never have existed. Things as claws and a drop table this fucking generous just because you are a high lvl and not because you've actually pked something.

My own solution:

- Ban teleing

- Make wildy lvl 1-10 nonhotzone

- If you don't have prot item on, don't let the item you protect IF you would have it on count towards your risked wealth.

80% of all afkers camp at the 3rd square above the wilderness ditch. At lvl 10+ they should get pked a LOT more because they're easy pickings. This should fix most of the problem and shrink it to porpotions that are acceptable.

It should also fix the rush problem because there's a real threath for rushers that they'll get downed for their bandos/void/f cape in those 10 lvls

edit: I'll just leave this here :p

Posted Image

it epicly fails , and what about pking trips?

u cant log in a hot spot lol

gonna have to walk all way to bh bank or cw to freaking hop everytime

kinda lame

it epicly fails , and what about pking trips?

u cant log in a hot spot lol

gonna have to walk all way to bh bank or cw to freaking hop everytime

kinda lame

No, you had to of logged in at a hotspot the first time you log in after the update....

Ikz, I played Classic and currently have multiple accounts on there that are active. This update has no relevance to RSC in any way in my mind.

Yes, but how early?

Guess all of my 1 prayer pures are pretty handy now.

Ikz, I played Classic and currently have multiple accounts on there that are active. This update has no relevance to RSC in any way in my mind.

Yes, but how early?

Guess all of my 1 prayer pures are pretty handy now.

Around early '02 I believe, or late '01. My aunt played it, and so did my cousins and they introduced me to it.

And yeah, I have an old wined PB acc that I still use <3.

pk zero9910

in the first place 26king was legal, its been confirmed to not be against rules i think the most part of this update happening is cuz of people complaining about so many 1 itemers and knowing that jagex has to always fail at pvp updates which made this update ruin pking period

in the first place 26king was legal, its been confirmed to not be against rules i think the most part of this update happening is cuz of people complaining about so many 1 itemers and knowing that jagex has to always fail at pvp updates which made this update ruin pking period

this update is epic :D no more will i get poked off i kill by a faggot 1 item pure

zi damage zi

ye ikz i love this update just like oldschool times when u HAD to pk with a d scim or risk pking with a whip at like 43 pray

If you look at it on a pure aspect, this is pretty good, your 60 attack so can still use d scimmies. But what about maxed pures? they cant do fuck all now, no way they can use d scimmy, gonna be a hard decision for them to get defence or not.

On mains, i thought at first this would be good, but i went pking on my main with vls, every fucker was using d scimmy and not risking whip or anything. At this current moment, pking on mains is d scim vs d scim. Its pathetic.

zi damage zi

yea u cant get fags non skulling in mad defence bonus either basically if your a 60 attack pure whatever your prayer level this update is for u and tanks

gooned m8 k0

ok heres how simple it is:

quit whining, so you lose 200-300k when you die, thats HOW IT WAS. 

this takes away 99% of 1 itemers, peopel in max bonus who didnt want to skull (primarily dh faggots) and 4 iteming rune pures and pures who wanted to 4 item with fire cape sgs fury and claws and only risk 75k.

pvp isnt a poor man's sport, so build a bank and stack your d scims dds etc. 

"OMG I CANT PK ILL LOSE D SCIM AND WHIP AND MSB" -shows how good you are pvp,

"OMG I CANT AFFORD TO RETURN TWICE" -poor fucker you souldnt even be in FOE go back to tlp

"THIS UPDATE SUCKS" -your pking skills sucks,

this forces people to really consider if they want to solo pk, and weeds out the shit pkers from the real pkers, so if you can't handle the new changes start skilling or get defense and quit, simple as that, cause 90% of the complainers are people who cant afford to lose d scims and dds, or arnt good at pvping

had fun reading all the comments. I banked my d scim, withdrew hybrid gear now i am set. O.O i dont like seeing less people tho i get targs slower i think. RAWR.

Scotty|w0rst

Closing this shit because of Atchy and Cj.

You guys are flamming each other because you both have different opinions. Low really.