new update is a good thing.......

zi damage zi

zi damage zi

no 1 itemers no overpowered items. no being pjed by claws tbh its a good thing for mains who make over 1m per pk at times so losing a whip isnt really too bad? and hybrids how often do they die? this update is guna work out good for mains and well and truely fuck up pures but what can you do, every1 had this coming jagex put bh in and it was amazing money but ALMOST every1 abused it

back to the oldschool times

fuck off its a good thing, no1 can use whips, hardly any1 will use d scimmis, its just gona be range ddsing and fucking nh like old bh

zi damage zi

lol who the fuck are you talkin to u little mug keep crying cause your 72 attack and ur acc is fucking worthless now fuck off

Keep it flame free please.

If you look at how Jagex removed the wild, I don't think they will change their mind about this update. Not too hard to adapt, just go back to the old warfare days.

zi damage zi

Keep it flame free please.

If you look at how Jagex removed the wild, I don't think they will change their mind about this update. Not too hard to adapt, just go back to the old warfare days.

this is what i ment by it.. it just pisses me off that people are crying when 99% of people abused it

zi damage zi

whyt are you a new member on the forums then?

cause i went inactive for like 9 months came back and had to re app

fuck me, you two stop spamming with your crap. Pm or something....

On topic: It don't really bother me tbh, dont play anymore, the updates, good and bad. some people like it, some dont. at the end of the day jagex cant make everyone happy. youll just have to deal with it.

CJ shut up seriously, if you wanna bitch PM him. We don't care. And good fight, I had 24 Sara swords on me, all crashed.

gooned m8 k0

its arguments like this that don't get member's progress in FOE, just hold your tongue, take it out in irc in #mayhem-makers or #fatality, or just take it to PM cause it just makes u look bad :/ it may not seem lke a big thing, but leader sseriously do take these things into consideration. 

Grow the fuck up Cj. If you don't like it, start a new account with 60 attack, or just use scimitars.

In my eyes it's a perfect update, but you'd have to have played early Classic to know what I mean.

Ikz, I played Classic and currently have multiple accounts on there that are active. This update has no relevance to RSC in any way in my mind.

But oh well, Ranges > All now since they risk jack shit and their main weapon is fucking 1k or less.

(On the brightside, Ppots are prolly gonna drop <3)