Dudes, he's high? chiiiiiiillllll

Happy potter fans getting mad for no reason... relax people and enjoy life

Berniej when are you going to realize that you're not above everyone else

suprised to see you defending berniej again, and it's not just now that i said that for, hes constantly acting like that and it gets on my nerves. so that why I said something

Loooooooooooooooooool?

Because I reacted to what Sam said, a normal reaction, the only thing he can say is 'dot dot dot'.

Is that a normal conversation?

Show me one flame, please.

Listen to rare,.

Sam|Stop Lying

Loooooooooooooooooool?

Because I reacted to what Sam said, a normal reaction, the only thing he can say is 'dot dot dot'.

Listen to rare, go jerk off to hermoine lol

lol

G-Falo Son

Why cant we be friendsss????

EDIT:  

Loooooooooooooooooool?

Fuck off bro honestly.  Do you really judge a girls beauty on the size of her breasts?  Just think about it this way, if girls judged guys on the size of their dick, you would be better of being gay.  You would be better off judging them on something more realistic, like their eyes, or even maybe their personality?!?  

Take that advice ^, this isn't coming from a 15 year old, it's coming from someone who obviously knows more about girls than you.  Stop fucking acting pompous and get off the marijuana you high piece of shit.

Dude, a lot of guys joke around about boob size, its what we do.  Chillax.  She is a cute girl but everyone just messes around.  Everyone picks on a girl (in a jokingly manner).  Not taking sides with anyone I'm just saying

Lol.. see you 2 are starting the flaming guys :/..

you know what the point was, I ONLY SAID THAT BOOBS DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAVE AFFECT HOW GOOD A GIRL LOOKS.

If you don't care about boobs, then that's you but don't be mad cuz I do care about boobs.

Loooooooooooooooooool?

This isn't to do with the fact that you dislike the fact that she has no boobs, quite frankly we couldn't give a fuck about whether you find a girl we'll probably never meet attractive or not, it's just your general arrogance in every post you make, and saying 'kids....' to sam, which again, adds to the arrogance.

Loooooooooooooooooool?

Listen to rare,.

I never said you flamed, the way you talk to some people suggests that you have some huge ego because you're old school and their a forum guest or something. That or that's the way you are in real life. Either way it annoys me which is why I even bothered saying something in the first place, also seeing as how Sam is my friend am I not allowed to react myself?

Start at page 5 and read all my posts.

"That's all lol, obviously I care more about how a girl is then how she looks."

Just asked my girlfriend, she agrees with me that boobs do affect a girl's looks.

Start at page 5 and read all my posts.

"That's all lol, obviously I care more about how a girl is then how she looks."

Just asked my girlfriend, she agrees with me that boobs do affect a girl's looks.

You don't understand that I don't care about the topic, it's your attitude that I'm addressing. But I don't want to argue anymore

Well I'm sorry if I you guys think I'm arrogant but if people say stupid shit ( usually guests ) I reply with an funny answer which usually comes over arrogant. And I don't even mean my reply to Sam, I don't see nothing wrong with what I said in this topic. Except about my flame in 2 posts back or something, sorry for that. I edited it out right away cuz it was fucking stupid.

and to be honest, I'm seeing you guys doing the same thing.. if a guest does something stupid you guys punch him in the ground :/.

Edit: oh and previous post was before you guys said it ain't about the topic.

Sam|Stop Lying

Well I'm sorry if I you guys think I'm arrogant but if people say stupid shit ( usually guests ) I reply with an funny answer which usually comes over arrogant. And I don't even mean my reply to Sam, I don't see nothing wrong with what I said in this topic. Except about my flame in 2 posts back or something, sorry for that. I edited it out right away cuz it was fucking stupid.

and to be honest, I'm seeing you guys doing the same thing.. if a guest does something stupid you guys punch him in the ground :/.

Edit: oh and previous post was before you guys said it ain't about the topic.

We all overreacted.

Whatever.