• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Berniej

• plex

• Sam|Stop Lying

• G-Falo Son

G-Falo Son

while ur all lookin for her tits, im makin small talk and workin my way into the pants, UR ALL FUCKED IN THE HED

She's nota full woman without tits!!  Half a woman is not enough for me

SHE DOESN'T LOOK HAPPY TBH

some1 whos mature and is looking past the fact that her breasts don't look at their best. g-falo i find ur logic improper sire
G-Falo Son

some1 whos mature and is looking past the fact that her breasts don't look at their best. g-falo i find ur logic improper sire

In my head it makes perfect sense =D

Sam|Stop Lying

ur heads dumb m8.

G-Falo Son

ur heads dumb m8.

Nah, maybe later on down the road you'llunderstand the importance of it

Sam|Stop Lying

ur heads dumb m8.

maybe down the road you'll learn that breasts honestly don't matter when you're judging a girls beauty.  If you're being serious, your a shallow asshole, if you're trolling.

Well you fail.

G-Falo Son

ur heads dumb m8.

maybe down the road you'll learn that breasts honestly don't matter when you're judging a girls beauty.  If you're being serious, your a shallow asshole, if you're trolling.

Well you fail.

Your getting very serious my friend calm down

Lol Sam aren't you 15? you aren't even half down the road, so how can you talk how it is at the end :p .

A girl's boobs do define a girls beauty because it's part of her body, if you got nice boobs then you look better, simple as that.

Why should I be shallow for appreciating a woman's body, if I tell my girl her ass and tits look good in that shirt she's flattered rofl.

But that just shows that I'm further on the road then you are :nice: .

I'm being serious btw.

Lol Sam aren't you 15? you aren't even half down the road, so how can you talk how it is at the end :p .

A girl's boobs do define a girls beauty because it's part of her body, if you got nice boobs then you look better, simple as that.

Why should I be shallow for appreciating a woman's body, if I tell my girl her ass and tits look good in that shirt she's flattered rofl.

I'm being serious btw.

Further on the road sounds incredibly fucking stupid in my eyes, no opinion on the other crap tho

I'm being serious btw.

well then you're just ignorant
Next In Line

I'm being serious btw.

well then you're just ignorant

The one rule that always comes between anything. To each his own. I personally like girls with decent sized boobs. Not huge, but not like Emma Watson's.

well I suppose it's opinion but I think beauty is way beyond just appearance, and i'm talking in general not just emma watson

Gareth l Rare

half people arguing about this topic.....  :lol:  its irrelevant > most of them virgins

Although doesnt matter if you got a fab ass and hench tits, if your personality is shit and your a complete twat then your nothing more than a fuck

Rather have a girl that has either a good ass/ good tis + good personality over tits+bum

then again thats just my oppinion, were all attracted to different things

I don't think people are actually getting the point of my posts lol.

Sam said this "you'll learn that breasts honestly don't matter when you're judging a girls beauty."

I'm just merely trying to say that boobs do say something about a girl's beauty.

Ofcourse you got different tastes, big or small but then you'd still say that it makes a girl more beautiful because you prefer a size of breasts.

If boobs wouldn't matter then if is she was fucking ugly it wouldn't matter either ;).

You guys like her cuz the way she looks, you don't know her so you do exactly the same as me.

That's all lol, obviously I care more about how a girl is then how she looks.

edit: OMG GUYS LOOK.

NUF SAID RIGHT GUYS!?!?!?!