• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gfdgfd

• Soap

• Jonny

• Tango_Oscar

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably Barcelona for me, providing i lived somewhere that i didnt need to involve the metro system to get to work etc.. or San Sebastian in the north

Benny The Leak LMAO

Europe cause they are football crazy, specifically London. CLUB CENTRAL!! + I <3 Chelsea and I wanna get a house 5mins drive from stamford bridge c=

America is too plastic for my liking.

In NZ (where I live) niqqers have wayyyy too many rights (their own colleges, no whites allowed) yet if we do that ITS FUCKING RACIST?? SUCK MY DICK MAORIS!!

Aus = too anti football

Canada too cold ( so I have heard )

Mexico = too 3rd world

Brazil = I would <3 to live there but I heard rich white people get their livers removed and stuff and left to die in a bath of ice or something

but yeh I wouldn't mind holidaying in Germany/Netherlands and going to some awesome raves or summat but I dont think I could live anywhere that doesn't predominantly speak english as my memory is horrible = Im so fucked if i have to learn another language =<

EDIT: I guess it really depends on what things have value to you and what lifestyle, weather, communities you are looking for and what has it's priorities

• 3 weeks later...

What's it like living in Germany? I definitely don't wanna live in England my whole life, was thinking of moving to Germany in the not too distant future, the language interests me.

Newport Beach, California  :nice:

I live really close to were that kid got buried under the sand for 45 minutes. You might have seen it on the news

California, in a gated community, across the street from young, horny, fuckable celebrities.

Need to go make some mills first...

What's it like living in Germany? I definitely don't wanna live in England my whole life, was thinking of moving to Germany in the not too distant future, the language interests me.

germany is very similar to england. maybe more mess' tho.