• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gfdgfd

• Soap

• Jonny

• Tango_Oscar

Top Posters In This Topic

Marc|Criti

it really depends on what you're looking for... A job? Healthy place? Career success over personal life? etc.

I don't think any european capitals can be considered as "best places on earth to live in"

and I don't know any place that particularly stands out imo, although I really want to try russia

german mess.

i have always assumed that australia or american states such as florida would be my perfect place.

USA.

Somewhere rural, but close enough to drive to the city.

Beautiful weather, all four seasons, oh wait, I already live there.

FearMy Def

NZ where i live broz@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I imagine Australia would be a real nice place to live, where I plan to move soon is Bournemouth. Such a nice area compared to shitty london, the nightlife's great and the beach is peng.

canada. would maybe like a nice place in bc where I could jsut relax and be a little secluded. (stfu if u thinks thats nerdy)

I have basically always lived in Germany. Last year I went for one year on this exchange to Canada (best year of my life). I haven't lived anywhere else. I have traveled to all countries in western Europe, been to 6 countries in Africa and also to brazil, Ecuador, argentina. The states and china.

IMO those places would be the best to live in, considering lifestyle, weather, infrastructure, society, opportunities, etc.

London, Paris, Frankfurt(home), Zürich.

Africa you get treated too well, south America is a holiday continent, north America doesn't have the infrastructure, health system, long distances everywhere and the lifestyle isn't my type. And Asia just isn't the right place for me. I haven't been to Australia yet so I can't tell.

What do YOU think?

lmfao, only opportunities you have in London is to get stabbed by a bunch of black people cause you walked into the wrong street.

There's no jobs, the architecture is shit, the attractions are shit, it's not what it's cracked up to be.

Welshfag here. I'd love to live in London (Heathrow). It's a shithole in comparison to places like Frankfurt and Mayrhofen, but it really does have it's plus side.

I want a career in air travel, so living minutes from the world's busiest airport is an obvious advantage, not to mention travel jobs require ungodly hours, so when you have to go shopping at 4AM London is the place to be. An overload of live music and night clubs, a mixture of cultures, landmarks and heritage, English speaking.

The idea of living in a picturesque mass of green in the middle of nowhere would depress me, I like to be surrounded my life, a city of 10 million people sounds great, even if it is all grey and polluted.

• 2 weeks later...