• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mr d stroy

• gfdgfd

• Jim

• HADUKEN

shit account, sounds like an asshole, he'll get over it, was wrong what you did whether he deserved it or not. But it's done and over lol

that was a real dirty thing to do, and seeing as he only took money from you, I don't consider the defence necessarily the right thing to do...if it was my friend who did that to me, the most i'd do was clear out his bank or get some 26k tricks out of his pocket with 300-400k worth, as he did to me. The defence was a dick thing to do, but I believe that he brought the money issue upon himself. Now some people may not think what i've said is right, and that the whole thing was justifiable, but they don't see both sides of the picture that clearly. but I don't care; The money was understandable, the defence, over the top dude..

Holy shit dude you're a huge dick for that, i hope your friend squeezes your nerd kneck till your face turns blue. Pixel hugger much?

Holy shit dude you're a huge dick for that, i hope your friend squeezes your nerd kneck till your face turns blue. Pixel hugger much?

l0l

Hardly, his friend started it, so he decided to end it.

That's what he gets, dude shouldn't of been a dumbass in the first place. I would of wrecked that thing because he's obviously a douche if  he f*cked you over twice

Good job  :nice:

noventa9 rng

dude..... although he did waste your money, u just wasted his life lol, he just lost like 40 hours of his life (if he quits that account)  (n)

dude..... although he did waste your money, u just wasted his life lol, he just lost like 40 hours of his life (if he quits that account)  (n)

He ruined his friends account by wasting all his cash..

So he ruined his life

When he logged on, what did he say?

I told him on Msn first. He didn't really care.  :mellow:

So he took some of ur e-money and u take his e-money nd give him defence? are you sure he didnt give you the inch and you gave him the mile?  I mean dropping his money is good enough but just straight up ruining an account? You are an idiot lol. And its your fault for giving your information to someone that would do this, he did it, but its your fault that he did it, next time dont share your password.

When he logged on, what did he say?

I told him on Msn first. He didn't really care.  :mellow:

So he took some of ur e-money and u take his e-money nd give him defence? are you sure he didnt give you the inch and you gave him the mile?  I mean dropping his money is good enough but just straight up ruining an account? You are an idiot lol. And its your fault for giving your information to someone that would do this, he did it, but its your fault that he did it, next time dont share your password.

Your the one crying over range/maul videos.