Revenge.

Jim

a few months ago my real life friend bought 160k fire runes on my account, because he got butthurt because I 3 hit him when we were Pking. I was happy to let that go, but last week he wanted to 26k trick, I log on with no money, he'd been doing 300k/400k tricks. I didn't want to make it a rl issue so I just did a bit of training for him. Oh, and I helped him clean his bank out too. (About 5Ms worth).

Posted Image

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mr d stroy

• gfdgfd

• Jim

• HADUKEN

Just how immature are you?

Hardly, his friend took the piss bigtime, as the phrase says, an eye for an eye, and a goat for your wife.

ya ge' me?

Hardly, his friend took the piss bigtime, as the phrase says, an eye for an eye, and a goat for your wife.

ya ge' me?

Hahahahahaha. Gj pal he fucked you over, so you fucked his account over. That was the MATURE thing to do

karma pures

im not gonna lie dude but thats hella gay what u did if u a rl freinds i hope you still are cuz that would have pissed me off so bad he doesnt have to start over like you you just brought it to a new lvl if u have issues over a game it shouldnt have to end a freindship but im not gonna lie if hes not your freind anymore u kinda deserve it. hope it was worth it.  :sleep:

ya ge' me?

Hahahahahaha. Gj pal he fucked you over, so you fucked his account over. That was the MATURE thing to do

Tell me exactly how fucking someone's account over on a game in order to get revenge counts as immature, as i said, i'm a strong believer in an eye for an eye, what goes around comes around. If he didn't want his account fucked with, he shouldn't of fucked with Jameslol's account.

By your logic, it's immature to condem serial killer's to death, i know this is a game, but it's the same principle, where if you don't want to face the concequences, you don't fuck around in the first place.

If that's immature, whatever, i'll just go eat my hotdogs over at weiny hut jr's, and say good day to you sir.

im not gonna lie dude but thats hella gay what u did if u a rl freinds i hope you still are cuz that would have pissed me off so bad he doesnt have to start over like you you just brought it to a new lvl if u have issues over a game it shouldnt have to end a freindship but im not gonna lie if hes not your freind anymore u kinda deserve it. hope it was worth it.  :sleep:

It didn't end our a friendship, rofl. We didn't even mention it to each other in real life, he had a bit of rage over MSN, other than that. It was cool.

Also, it wasn't a dick move. I don't really care about the shit he took. It's the fact that I was doing a good deed. He asked me if I would 26k trick, but was leaving for a BBQ a few minutes later, so I told him my password and said he could help himself to a few 26k tricks, but he got greedy.