one thing you do not fucking do.

Walli

bernie as i said, ive seen slap or push or w/e and proportionate retaliation i will w/e to...

smashing a girls nose all over her face :/ nahhhhhh

To be honest walli, it depends.

I stand by what my mate always says :  'if she's willing to fling a punch she's able to receive one'

Ofcourse in this case it doesn't count cuz he actually called her out.

But if it's fuckin' bullshit and a girl slaps me i'll slap ( NOT PUNCH ) her back lol.

Why should she be able to disrespect me with a slap in the face while I can't do shit.

Big chance I won't hit a woman in my life though :p .

----

Does one of you remember that foreign show where the hostess acts like a fuckin' bitch all the time, then a guy gets slapped by her and he slaps back. If you remember it, that's exactly what I mean.

Agree with this post, if I have some masculine gangbanger in my face trying to hit me continuously i'll definately swing back.

I'm a girl on rs, does that count aswell?! say yes plz so I can slap u but u won't do anything back or ill call walli

I'm a girl on rs, does that count aswell?! say yes plz so I can slap u but u won't do anything back or ill call walli

Han Solo Lee??

bernie as i said, ive seen slap or push or w/e and proportionate retaliation i will w/e to...

smashing a girls nose all over her face :/ nahhhhhh

yeah true man.

I'd defo punch that guy out..

You can leave out the gender differentiation and just make the general statement that you shouldn't punch someone unless they instigate it to the degree that a punch becomes necessary...

LIVE BY THAT RULE OR ELSE...

O InstinctZ

Totally agree women can't fight back men and if your guy and you have to beat on women to make you feel big your ass is big pussy who can't fight men and take it out on women.

Sam|Stop Lying

You can leave out the gender differentiation and just make the general statement that you shouldn't punch someone unless they instigate it to the degree that a punch becomes necessary...

I knew this was going to come up in this topic...

I've always felt the same - however, about a fortnight ago I was camping with a good female friend of mine. She's a timid thing with limited self-esteme and has had a lot of people take advantage of her. My friend's auntie turned up, she's 24, alcoholic, never had a job, runs her mouth, fights guys and pisses me the fuck off.

My friend went for a piss, when she left the auntie made a comment about her being a slag. I got pretty defensive about it. Told her to watch her mouth, etc. Which she did, for the time being.

Later that night, we were in the car (all of us), the auntie starts with the comments, I completely verbally ruin her, she gets chesty as fuck. Literally screaming in my face that she's going to headbutt me. I give her PLENTY of chance to chill the fuck out. Then I then end just start encouraging her.

I swear, if she headbutted me at that point I'd have put her on her arse and kicked her in the fucking jaw. I'd have then continued to stomp on her head.

Marc|Criti

I knew this was going to come up in this topic...

same lol

BRING BACK THE HOT CHICK AVATAR NOW

I've always felt the same - however, about a fortnight ago I was camping with a good female friend of mine. She's a timid thing with limited self-esteme and has had a lot of people take advantage of her. My friend's auntie turned up, she's 24, alcoholic, never had a job, runs her mouth, fights guys and pisses me the fuck off.

My friend went for a piss, when she left the auntie made a comment about her being a slag. I got pretty defensive about it. Told her to watch her mouth, etc. Which she did, for the time being.

Later that night, we were in the car (all of us), the auntie starts with the comments, I completely verbally ruin her, she gets chesty as fuck. Literally screaming in my face that she's going to headbutt me. I give her PLENTY of chance to chill the fuck out. Then I then end just start encouraging her.

I swear, if she headbutted me at that point I'd have put her on her arse and kicked her in the fucking jaw. I'd have then continued to stomp on her head.

I love u brother

JIM'S BACK ON A NEW ACCOUNT YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop ignoring me on facebook cunt.