one thing you do not fucking do.

Walli

Hit women.

Now being a lad from burnley ive seen meatheads and dick head push birds now and then and even in worst case scenarios slap them and even then it resulted in sum1 beating down on them.

tonight some girl was arguing with her boyfriend.. the girl knows my flat mate. He called her a whore or some bullshit so she slapped him.

He then decided it would be wise to haymakker her in the nose. I didnt even see this, i just saw one of my lad flat mates shaun fly over a start cracking him, then i saw this bird get up with her nose literally all over her face and blood everywhere.

This made made me see red, i have never tried to hit sum1 so hard in my fucking life. I leathered this kid, now my hand is fucked lol.

Honestly, just dont hit fucking women. We can joke but seriously, a bird is extremely rarely going to be able to hold her own and taking a slap is nothing... never hit a woman like that.. just dont because there will always be a walli in no matter what club ur in that will fucking bounce u all over it.

Next In Line

Hit women.

Now being a lad from burnley ive seen meatheads and dick head push birds now and then and even in worst case scenarios slap them and even then it resulted in sum1 beating down on them.

tonight some girl was arguing with her boyfriend.. the girl knows my flat mate. He called her a whore or some bullshit so she slapped him.

He then decided it would be wise to haymakker her in the nose. I didnt even see this, i just saw one of my lad flat mates shaun fly over a start cracking him, then i saw this bird get up with her nose literally all over her face and blood everywhere.

This made made me see red, i have never tried to hit sum1 so hard in my fucking life. I leathered this kid, now my hand is fucked lol.

Honestly, just dont hit fucking women. We can joke but seriously, a bird is extremely rarely going to be able to hold her own and taking a slap is nothing... never hit a woman like that.. just dont because there will always be a walli in no matter what club ur in that will fucking bounce u all over it.

That made me laugh really hard, it was just the way you worded it.

But yea, "birds" are delicate and should never be hit.

I've done the same with this. Specially dudes who fucking push their gfs around and shit. deserve to be fucked up.

Good job walli

To be honest walli, it depends.

I stand by what my mate always says :  'if she's willing to fling a punch she's able to receive one'

Ofcourse in this case it doesn't count cuz he actually called her out.

But if it's fuckin' bullshit and a girl slaps me i'll slap ( NOT PUNCH ) her back lol.

Why should she be able to disrespect me with a slap in the face while I can't do shit.

Big chance I won't hit a woman in my life though :p .

----

Does one of you remember that foreign show where the hostess acts like a fuckin' bitch all the time, then a guy gets slapped by her and he slaps back. If you remember it, that's exactly what I mean.

i dont hit woman, but if a woman has the balls to PUNCH you in the face, they can take it back :)

id never hit one for no reason tho unless the above.

i dont hit woman, but if a woman has the balls to PUNCH you in the face, they can take it back :)

id never hit one for no reason tho unless the above.

aaaah, my white african friend agrees with me :).